Vortech build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misfire fixed, runs good. Need to rebuild the pump

Still need to sort the throttle bracket. How did other st220 people run the bracket?
    '98 SVT E0 BLK/MNB#1663 Forged Ovalport 3L Supercharged

Comment

• ..... contacted a guy selling 220 bits and he dragged this out of his garage ....... it's an option if you need it ...G

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MONDEO-ST...IAAOSwR~tbs1ca
      ST24. LPG, 2001 ST200 motor, 65mm P&P'd TB, 80mm MAF, headers, lowered, sway bars and strut braces, 300/278mm brakes, 3.51 FD 3.0L tranny, Torsen, Fidanza.... Vortech nearly completed.

WANTED; Custom gauge guru for ST200 overlay job... pm me..

Comment

• Purchased! huge help

Comment

• Well that didn't work out. Oh well. Will go custom.

Was able to resolve fuel pressure and fix the power steering leak.

Found a vaccum leak at the throttle... and my DMD is about ready to fall apart. Might get a Fluidampr but that will lower my peak boost, unless i get a custom made pulley. That will require some more R&D

Comment

• I know ive not been much help because i never got mine this close to running perfect but DAYUM. Great job Beans!
            98 CSVT T-Red
            Vortech, TH MTX75, Centerlines, Suspension
            SOLD - 4/1/2013
            2003 SVT Lightning Sonic Blue - Modded
            North Carolina Air National Guard. Air Traffic Control

Comment

• Hi Beans, sorry i've been AWOL..... just seen your message. I have been chasing another guy for a bracket but no reply yet. The bracket in the link was 20 gbp and i'm guessing the shipping will be the same to send it to you. It pains me as much as you that a stupid bracket ends up costing an arm and a leg. p.m. me .....G.
              ST24. LPG, 2001 ST200 motor, 65mm P&P'd TB, 80mm MAF, headers, lowered, sway bars and strut braces, 300/278mm brakes, 3.51 FD 3.0L tranny, Torsen, Fidanza.... Vortech nearly completed.

WANTED; Custom gauge guru for ST200 overlay job... pm me..

Comment

• meh no worries ill just make one

Thanks for the complement Johnga - Its a long time coming. Hopefully i get time to paint it so it doesn't looks a little nicer on the outside.

Comment

Working...
                X