No announcement yet.

change of ecu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no this person is in preston and I was given his contact by pumaspeed, what he is looking for identifies all the different maps programmed into my ecu , he says he needs this as he would have to change the parameters to allow for the much increased airflow,
    then he would need the car to completely remap on the dyno

Comment

Originally posted by art View Post
      what he is looking for identifies all the different maps programmed into my ecu
      Pretty sure all USSR PCM's are the same. Once he buys the licence for whichever PCM you use, he will have access to all the maps inside.

he says he needs this as he would have to change the parameters to allow for the much increased airflow,
      then he would need the car to completely remap on the dyno
      Are you sending him your PCM or do you have a scanner/flash tool ? ....G.
      ST24. LPG, 2001 ST200 motor, 65mm P&P'd TB, 80mm MAF, headers, lowered, sway bars and strut braces, 300/278mm brakes, 3.51 FD 3.0L tranny, Torsen, Fidanza.... Vortech nearly completed.

WANTED; Custom gauge guru for ST200 overlay job... pm me..

Comment

will probably end up waiting to next year as this winter I am going to rebuild the engine with some f1 rods, cp higher compression pistons and the st200 cams,
        and after that it makes sense to have a remap done on the rolling road

Comment

I am going to rebuild the engine with some f1 rods, cp higher compression pistons and the st200 cams
          i'm envious ..i have an ST220 lump hidden away and i'm looking for forged internals for it.... not gonna be this winter though .... i'll have my hands full with the vortech .... G.
          ST24. LPG, 2001 ST200 motor, 65mm P&P'd TB, 80mm MAF, headers, lowered, sway bars and strut braces, 300/278mm brakes, 3.51 FD 3.0L tranny, Torsen, Fidanza.... Vortech nearly completed.

Comment

Art, just seen a post by TREK and realized he has the same car as you with an ST220 engine installed....... maybe send him a p.m and see if he can help ...G.

Comment

Working...
            X