What is up with fordcontour.org?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with fordcontour.org?

I have tried registering on the forums at fordcontour.org but I have never gotten any response from the admin to actually activate my account. Anyone know what is up with that site?

Originally posted by JensenHealey View Post
    I have tried registering on the forums at fordcontour.org but I have never gotten any response from the admin to actually activate my account. Anyone know what is up with that site?
    That site seems dead

Comment

No idea. They are a separate forum from us.
      Christine

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560265

00 Black Ebony SVT ~ #1412

17 Ford Explorer Limited: Magnetic Gray: - Build date: 27 October 2016

98 Silver Frost SVT ~ #2059. SOLD 3 March 2004 - 18 June 2012

Comment

I was just able to update and confirm my new email address without an issue.

The forum is now owned by the Northwest group here, or some members of that area. They are on facebook, you can reach them there.
        - 12 Focus SE
        - 99 Contour SeVT <- 3L/NPG Turbo
        - 2k Contour SVT - #2137

Comment

Is that the board we were at war with?
          2012 Honda Accord EX-L coupe V6 6-speed
          7-1-08 to 1-16-12: 2003 BMW 540i Sport 6-speed
          9-7-01 to 7-1-08: 2000 SVT Contour

Comment

Originally posted by TJSwoboda View Post
            Is that the board we were at war with?

I don't know if I would describe it like that. There were varying opinions on things that people couldn't get past.
            - 12 Focus SE
            - 99 Contour SeVT <- 3L/NPG Turbo
            - 2k Contour SVT - #2137

Comment

There's no "war" some people in the past didn't get along and I think it can be left at that. Those past issues shouldn't stop any new members everywhere from benefiting from both sites. A high tide raises all ships. I can get in touch w an admin over at fordcontour.org and help get someone to look at the any login issues.
              98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Comment

Working...
              X