• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stickys

Con2er

CEG'er
I have had an epiphany and want to upgrade my SVT. I went to Duratech performance and clicked exhaust clips and half of them are dead. Could someone kill the dead links and are there new ones? I'm interested in new headers, new y pipe and replacing the resonator, and mufflers with borlas.

I've started working on getting rid of the dead links. I haven't gotten to that forum yet. ;)
Since I know there are many dead links, I was going to make a post there asking for new sound clips. I will , very shortly, start an exhaust clip thread and stickie it for you guys.
Thanks Con2er!

I started a new thread for you guys. If you have clips, go post them up.
I'll go through the old sticky and clean it out and get rid of it by this afternoon.

I didn't see it. The thread that I went through and that is now current, is in Duratec Performance. I still need to get into the Exhaust forums and combine any that are working/different in that forum.
Send me the clips that you have if you wouldn't mind. I'll add them.

I didn't see it. The thread that I went through and that is now current, is in Duratec Performance. I still need to get into the Exhaust forums and combine any that are working/different in that forum.
Send me the clips that you have if you wouldn't mind. I'll add them.
That's where mine is. In the Exhaust forum.

Back