• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Issues with tapatalk

I'm still having issues on the app. I can't reply to threads it shows me a message I'll try to post a screen shot of. Also the thread will only load posts up to 10/14. When I try to select web view it pulls up a thread with for sale items.
88e1fde7186ea7f98e8a33862c5924bb.jpg

I have a feeling this may be related to the Empty response issue we are having when people create a new thread, or post a reply, even on regular browsers. We are working to get an update from VB 5.1.7 to 5.1.8 done, per VB that should resolve that issue. We will also do a clean install of tapatalk at that time.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are working as quickly as we can to resolve.

Thanks for your patience.
We are working closely with vBulletin to correct this and so far what they suggest isn't working. We are awaiting another response from them with further instruction.
From what I see, tapatalk has some new features so once the vB issue is solved, the new install of tapatalk should make things easier for those using it.

Last edited:
I can't even log on to CEG through Tapatalk now. Is this still under construction?

Yes, we are still working on it. The upgrade is done, but it didn't fix the posting issue like VB said it would. Once we have that figured out we'll get to TT.

Yes unfortunately. We are getting bounced around between VB and the hosting company as to whose problem it is to work out the issues we are having.

(Untitled)

I think we have Tapatalk working again. Please let LUCA or myself know if you still have issues.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good to hear! Thanks for letting us know.

Back