• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rubber Molded Floor Mat

FrancisPennysac

Veteran CEG'er
I did a bunch of research and cannot find them anywhere, When I finally did, I don't even wanna disclose how much I had to pay for these but they are BRAND NEW, Old stock, OEM Praire Tan Rubber Molded Floor Mat's Good luck even finding them anywhere online, or on google for that matter.. It took me 2 years to find a clean brand new set...but I HAD to have them especially being the front and rear set..

Like the cloth, they also say "Contour" in black along the side of the mat.

I have a front set in my Mystique that are blue in color, those are much easier to find, I pulled the front blue set from a wrecked SVT... but these ones were what I was really after.. No I won't sell them to you, yes they are all 4 the matching set, brand spanking new..

I'm posting this just for the sake of people being able to actually see a set of these...

Attachments

• photo17543.jpg
    photo17543.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 1
I have a full set of the Prairie Tan rubber mats too. They are for sale online.

I bought an NIB set of those from an eBay seller some years ago, they're nice, but the Ford logo on the driver's mat didn't survive my clutch pedal heel action in the SVT. I prefer the WeatherTech molded rubber mats for winter, tho my right heel wears holes in them as well, they hold much more water and crap than the Ford rubber mats, but all WeatherTech has now for the Contour are the universal trim-to-fit mats, which are better than nothing.

Couple of years ago, I had one of the custom floor mat suppliers make me a new summer set for the SVT.

Back