• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who else has given up on the Facebook Contour Group?

ScotSHO

CEG'er
I know there isn't much traffic here, but I just wanted to vent. I've been part of the Facebook Contour SVT group for few years now, but had to give it up recently. It only takes one bad apple to ruin it for the majority, and there is a real winner on there. I can only take so much negativity while trying to see what tricks/mods/etc. people are doing to their cars. I guess I'll kick it old school on here.

Somebody let me know when that one guy moves on, and maybe I'll rejoin.

I try not to post to much, but I tend to read still. If it makes you feel any better the New England ST page is very similar.

I know exactly who you are talking about. I have a hard time being on there because of the negativity. If I see that he commented on something, I move on to the next post.

I used to not give a crap, and didn't even have a dust up w/ him or anyone else on there. Just decided the negativity outweighed the positives.

Oh well, we'll probably still be here when Facebook goes the way of Myspace or Napster.

I don't really read much on there. There are a few that make everything about them and take over other's posts. It's annoying to read and annoying for the person asking the question.
Yep, we all know who you talking about.

Back