• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What did you do to your Contour today?

No Title

Curious if someone could answer a wheel question for me to do with offsets as I don't understand it yet?

Does tapatalk work well for you?

Also curious what you think about my exhaust work I had done lol

Attachments

• photo16898.jpeg
    photo16898.jpeg
    678.1 KB · Views: 0
No Title

When I open thi thread on tapatalk it shows the last post is from 2014

Attachments

• photo16975.png
    photo16975.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 0
I swapped out my antenna base for a pre-98 with working pwr antenna.. completed the interior.. starte working on "traction control button mod" :p

Sat in it, found a SVT with only 65K on it.. and I might be buying it and swapping the whole drivetrain right into my car :) as my current Mtx-75 doesn't like me.. :(

Sat in it, found a SVT with only 65K on it.. and I might be buying it and swapping the whole drivetrain right into my car :) as my current Mtx-75 doesn't like me.. :(

why would you swap out a 65k drivetrain unless the car is rusted to hell and not able to be fixed??? I can only assume that the 65k mile car is in good shape....

why would you swap out a 65k drivetrain unless the car is rusted to hell and not able to be fixed??? I can only assume that the 65k mile car is in good shape....

Airbags went off,i don't want to attempt to set it straight.. my car is perfect body wise.. plus I hate the Silver frost with MNB :0)

the idea is to keep my numbers matching engine/trans for later on so i have it.. this 65k drivetrain will let me play with the car more and not care so much if I blow it up :)

I haven't seen the car in person yet, but I am pretty sure I won't be able to set it straight again, and why ev0en try when I have a perfectly good shell that's DYING for a good drivetrain :)

I can't even find a low milage 3.0 for the price I am talking over with the guy..

Got the emissions testing done on the turbo car this past Saturday. Car past testing and as soon as I left the CEL turned on again. Guess I should really change out that O2 Sensor for the P0171 it throws from time to time.

Went to drive the SVT Monday and it wouldn't start. Tried again yesterday and I didn't hear the fuel pump prime ..... have to look into it more still.

Haven't posted in awhile. Daily driving a 97 zetec auto, replaced the head and motor mounts and a bunch of other little doodads. About to put my modded 96 GL MTX75 back on the road. Full 98+ leather interior + faux wood installed, picked up an OEM SACHS clutch kit and Ford TOB just installed. Cleaned and painted the subframe since I had it out, new oil pan gasket painted red for giggles, new valve cover gasket, painted the valve cover black, new AC dryer canister thingy. Need to refill the MTX still, put in the axles, bolt up the front suspension and exhaust and then the intake and it'll be good as new at 250k.

No Title

Just got her painted! Original owner 2000 CSVT.

Attachments

• photo17494.jpg
    photo17494.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 0
Back