• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What did you do to your Contour today?

Had a custom cat-back 2.5" to 2.25" split, I told myself exhaust would come after suspension, well I lied to myself.

lWTZpfw.jpg

Ln602P0.jpg

Worth it.

that looks pretty damn good!

When I try to upload pics from my phone it says they’re too large? Is there an iPhone app anyone could recommend that would reduce size maybe?

(Untitled)

fetch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1508682703.11.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1508682703.11.jpg
    578.6 KB · Views: 0
I scored some Fiesta ST wheels for the Contour. Offet is the same, but 17x7. I know they are a touch heavier than the E1 wheels, but there are more tire options for these, and I got all 4 for $100

ywhl8A2.jpg

I even scored the 2 Volume shop manual.
EjX4nXq.jpg

I scored some Fiesta ST wheels for the Contour. Offet is the same, but 17x7. I know they are a touch heavier than the E1 wheels, but there are more tire options for these, and I got all 4 for $100

ywhl8A2.jpg

I even scored the 2 Volume shop manual.
EjX4nXq.jpg

man I swear everyone but me finds the best deals on wheels!! lol I cant find a good deal withing 150 miles

I didn't think the Fiesta ST wheels fit? Would love to see what they look like on the tour once you get them mounted!

Fiesta ST has the same hub bore (so they fit our hub ring) the same bolt pattern, and they have the same Offset.

I've already test fit one to insure (My local Ford Dealer took some convincing to take a wheel off a car for sale to test fit on the old Contour, but in the end they let me test fit it.)

Mcr2Nwr.jpg

I plan to get 225/45/17

Fiesta ST has the same hub bore (so they fit our hub ring) the same bolt pattern, and they have the same Offset.

I've already test fit one to insure (My local Ford Dealer took some convincing to take a wheel off a car for sale to test fit on the old Contour, but in the end they let me test fit it.)

Mcr2Nwr.jpg

I plan to get 225/45/17

hella low pro lol

Skunk, how did you get your headlights so crystal clear ?

Mad Dog

Mad Dog,

Meguiars Plastx other than that no big secret really . Those are original 17+ y/o headlights.. I am the original owner of the car and have use that pretty much since new. It gets stored in winters and bad weather also it really only has seen good weather and is under cover unless i'm driving it. safe to say keeping them out of the sun and winters is what did it. I use Plastx on my daily drivers also and those headlights have stayed in good shape.

Back