• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What did you do to your Contour today?

Checked the IMRC and both manifold cats. All of them dead. Found a NEW IMRC (PN 2S7Z-9J559-AA) at Fordpartsgiant.com and had the shop order it and both manifold cats. Hopefully by Friday the IMRC will be on site and will be at the shop to get everything done at the same time.

I had to take my alternator out of my V6 ATX 99Mystique :(.. Luckily i am working at a shop now.. so thank god for a lift and good lighting.its that bad..

What a complete pain..like seriously. pay someone else to do this..

Back in Sept I picked up a 95 zetec atx with only 59k garage kept white,cloth, zero options..for 1k$...pics coming soon..its minty. :)

Just making the car pose at an outcropping overviewing a small city.

cf1BTG7.jpg

Havent been on here in a while, so i guess heres a start at what mine has gotten mostly this year.

Hybrid 3.0
15mm spacers for fsvt wheels
Federal 595 RSR tires
CF Cowl hood
MSDS headers, OBX Y pipe, Homemade flex/cat delete pipe, into already exhisting Borla catback.

FSQ2yj7.jpg

Dropped & cleaned fuel tank & replaced fuel pump, repaired leaky quick connect fuel line from fuel filter to hard fuel line. Ordered 4 new Eagle F1 Asymmetric tires for 17" SVT wheels.

Back