• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What did you do to your Contour today?

I did this a few days ago, but I repaired my LIM/IMRC, I spent a few nights super cleaning the LIM and UIM off my donor SVT. I must say I was missing A BUNCH of power on the top end. So glad I did this.

04USdJI.jpg

RKd2HoH.jpg

dYtlf5U.jpg

HVR79lr.jpg

jROPGRT.jpg

o6dVYB0.jpg

3AInvwF.jpg

I even recorded a bit of noise from it for you guys.

Replaced the PS lines that run to/from the cooler. Not the worst job, but frustrating none the less. At least I flushed the old PS fluid out. Yippie?

27292758148_6fe786bd3c_h.jpg

And it runs with no leaks!

Successfully added a second key using Forscan and a blank Strattec key blank! Chalk one up for the good guys. This is a big day, I think I'll celebrate tonight. :)

No Title

Got my hood back from my body/paint guy and am so stoked on how she is turning out...am online looking for my new rims...

Attachments

• photo18057.jpg
    photo18057.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo18058.jpg
    photo18058.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo18059.jpg
    photo18059.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 0
(Untitled)

04/10/18
Flew to Crestview, Fl from Indianapolis to pick up a car. Put a PS pump on while down there.

After driving car up to Atlanta on 4/11/18

4/13/18
Drove from Atlanta to Miami to pick up parts and while down there, changed front brakes. (Part stores don't really like stocking our pads anymore)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Picked up an OMP strut brace. It needed sanding and paint, but I got it in there. I had to move an A/C bracket up an inch or so to provide the clearance for the brace:

39802314460_2e834211f9_h.jpg

You must live in a place that actually gets warm. Point some of that north please...

that engine bay looks awesome scot!!! I dropped off my front Splitter I won at SZ'16 at the shop to get painted, and ordered another tire to have a full size spare for the SZ'18 trip!

Thanks Mike! I had to paint the valve covers, and took a chance using some silver I had laying around. I almost painted the brace silver to match, but I went with a simple black instead.

So you won a Mirko at SZ'16? That's awesome!

Back