• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back in a contour!

over the last couple days got some more work done. Remounted the fog light that was rattling like crazy. luckily i just needed to re-work the clip and screws that were too rusted to tighten. fixed cracks in lower plastic underskirt thing (black plastic under the radiator) and got all the screws/clips back in place. Hopefully permanently fixed the headlights now. Nice solid mounting tabs. I really want to re-do my wheels this weekend if we can stop with all the family issues. Need that done before my third baby comes...

ok so you dont know what the throttle hang fix is then.. has nothing to do w the spring or even the throttle body itself. lol

ok so you dont know what the throttle hang fix is then.. has nothing to do w the spring or even the throttle body itself. lol

ahh sorry, yeah i forgot about that issue, its been a while since i had a contour. i will check that out. currently my biggest issue is the IMRC board dieing after warmup. i already relocated it but its still doing it. i ordered the transistor from mouser and will fix that once it comes in.

its possible the throttle hang is already done, considering all the other stuff done to this car.

got my transistors in, gonna tackle that as soon as i can. One of the tires keeps going flat too, i hope its not another rim issue.

Back