Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member here from Australia!

G'Day all!

I have a large interest in these forums, although I own a Cougar specifically a Ford Cougar Eibach in which there are only 100 made in Australia. The Contours (Known as Mondeos in Australia) interest me as well as they share similar components to the Cougar. I am intrigued by the amount of interest is in these forums which I would like to contribute to hopefully in the future! Although I drive on the other side of the road , there is a lot of good information on these forums which will be useful to me.

Greetings from Australia.

Cheers!
    WildRacer

Welcome, post up some pics o beautiful right hand drive euro stuff :0) For instance pics of the dash things that set apart right rom let drive cars :)

Black/Tan #0719 SVT..Gone to heaven
    Black/Tan #2013 SVT..being built/driven
    Green/Cloth 98 Zetec, Atx, Mystique..Gone
    Tan/Tan leather 99 Mystique LS V6 ATX...Daily Driver

Comment

Thanks! A few pics of my Eibach Cougar :)

Comment

Nothing wrong with driving on the other side of the road. Welcome
        98 Silver Frost
        Full 3.0L
        ST220 intake

Comment

Welcome to the group. I have seen some of your continent's wrecking yards putting up their cars for all to see; like a remote pick-and-pull. I even made enquiries from one of them to get the "flip-up" rear seat pan which allows the 5-door and station-wagon Mondeos to have a completely flat interior. I asked him about shipping, since it was about AU$50, but it must have been too staggering to even reply!
          '95 Mercury Mystique 2.0l GS
          '96 Mercury Mystique 2.5l GS
          '99 Ford Contour SVT #1971
          '95 Ford Contour Electric Conversion (Voltour)

Comment

Working...
          X