Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member NE Ohio

Hi All,

Have had my 00 CSVT Tropic Green Contour for close to a year now. Fun little car, but would like to upgrade rear subframe and install 22mm Sway bar. PRT has some really neat upgrades for the car I want to check out.

Welcome, youve picked a state with a decent SVTC population. I think we're trying to plan some sort of Ohio meet next year, theres too many of us to not be getting together.
    http://mefi.us/images/fuelly/smallsig-us/78388.png

Comment

Welcome!
      Post some pictures for us.
      Christine

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560265

00 Black Ebony SVT ~ #1412

17 Ford Explorer Limited: Magnetic Gray: - Build date: 27 October 2016

98 Silver Frost SVT ~ #2059. SOLD 3 March 2004 - 18 June 2012

Comment

Cleaning out my old garage which should serve a nice work space. Then ill be finalizing my interior and sound system setup. Ill post some pics to be proud of soon, right now its not on the road as often as my focus. Once I save enough, the Gantry Crane is going in and the real fun starts. Luckily the $300.00 focus I purchased 2 years ago has the mtx75 w/ zetec. For FI which would be a better engine to use Duratec or Zetec? In either situation both will be built ( forged pistons and rods) trans will get proper diff upgrade as well.

Also any decent trans shops in Ohio? After getting hip to the forums I caught wind that Terry Haines was the go to for transwork but then found out the unfortunate news.

Comment

Welcome.

What plans or goals do you have for the audio system?
          Bob Johann
          SoundQ SVT
          1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088
          5 correction: 6-Time Sound Quality Champion in IASCA, SLAP, and MECA
          2000 Silver Mystique LS V6ATX - SOLD 5/23/2013

Comment

Sound quality, Its all old school Rockford Fosgate (Which I have a ton of ). Currently have a 300 amp Ohio generator alternator installed. Have 1/0 OFC wire to do big three but need to carefully examine wiring schema before upgrading. I am thinking either a single 15" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 Ported or one 12" Power HX2. Pioneer 880PRS as HU right now.

Comment

What are your plans for the front stage, if SQ is the goal? There is a big sound quality competition in your area scheduled for late July 2018. I might try to get there for it. You should check it out. Many of the best sounding vehicles will be there. It will be at the Mountaineer Gaming Resort in northern West Virginia, along the Ohio river.
              Bob Johann
              SoundQ SVT
              1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088
              5 correction: 6-Time Sound Quality Champion in IASCA, SLAP, and MECA
              2000 Silver Mystique LS V6ATX - SOLD 5/23/2013

Comment

Welcome to the group
                98 Silver Frost
                Full 3.0L
                ST220 intake w/ f150 tb

Comment

Working...
                X