• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New-ish...

G

Not new but don't have access to old email address I used to register years ago so that I can reset my login password. Trying to track down an SVT that has passed through several owners hands since 2009. Previously owned a 99 CSVT (Black/Tan) and currently own a 00 CSVT (Black/Blue). Trying to add one more to the stable.

In doing some digging, it doesn't appear as though at least two of the previous owners (both registered contour.org members) have been on here recently. Hoping someone might be able to help out. I have a link to the post from svtperformance.com but couldn't find the post on contour.org. The seller in 2009 (cannondalemtb) in the svtperformance.com post is who I was talking with at the time in trying to arrange a sale. Car was originally posted to contour.org in the Classified's section and that's where I first saw it. That fell through and the car was sold to H-Town Cougar. I was able to track down H-Town Cougar several years ago and was told that the vehicle had been sold again. H-Town didn't have a name of the buyer. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link anywhere other than the Classified's section so I'll wait on a Mod see what protocol is as I wait the 60 days to post in the Classified's again.

cmpstout will now be posting as TooMuchPhog.
I was able to get him back into his original account. I will delete this user account after clarification (via email) of the link he's wanting to post and/or he gets the answer that he is seeking.

Back