X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black SVT Contour

Just bought an '98 SVT Contour. Major issue with this particular car is a bad brake line. Is this typical?

Welcome ,steel brake lines on any car in the rust belt area is typical. Where are you from?

Comment

Welcome!!
      2000 CSVT #1363 Born 1/7/2000 Black/Tan 121k
      1999 Ford Contour SE Zetec ATX 201k
      Silver Frost/midnightblue, CTA Intake
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/483494/1999-ford-contour
      Other: 2000 F150 5.4 155k, '93 Ford TBird, 3.8 V6 110k (both red)

Comment

I'm in the Detroit area. I find it kind of surprising that a brake line would go, considering it only has 100K on the odometer.

Comment

what part of Detroit im just south about 15 minutes

welcome to CEG and most impotently the EGL ^.^
          98 Blk + Mnb 76k Chassis, 24K SVT Cam 3l Engine,PRT Goodies, SHM Long-Tube Headers, full 3" exhaust, Built Trans Torsen, KONI+Ground Control, fidenza, FSVT Five Spoke's...
          1999 T-Green - 85,128- SVT cam 3l (Parted)

Comment

John,
            I live out near Milford, but planning to move to Howell. What is EGL? What do I have to do to be allowed to post outside of new member classroom? Looking for some parts, probably from someone who is parting one out. Any suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by tylo_la View Post
              John,
              I live out near Milford, but planning to move to Howell. What is EGL? What do I have to do to be allowed to post outside of new member classroom? Looking for some parts, probably from someone who is parting one out. Any suggestions.
              Welcome!

EGL = Eastern Great Lakes, it's the region you are in. You should be able post in other areas now of the site now.
              Dave
              If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here. http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showth...03#post1021703

#905 of 2150, born 12/14/99 \ knauberized \ Pioneer H/U \ topshop eyelids \ painted oval - Jade
              '99 Cougar - Katniss
              '98 Windstar 3.8L - RIP - Ruby
              '06 Grand Caravan SXT - Stormi
              In Chicagoland, need an OBDII or ABS scan, look me up.

Comment

nice to have another local. im located in white lake by lakeland highschool.

Comment

Working...
                X