• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

120mph in a 55

jaredgss

New CEG'er
n521380531_456229_4828.jpg

Bwahahahahaha, wow your screwed.

"I followed Mr. Golden for 5 miles at 120 MPH and more. I paced his vehicle with my radar for 2 miles."

Last edited:
Hold on for a second, your name is Jared (as in mine), your ticket says "Jarod"

Is it spelled "Jared" or "Jarod"?

Also... the ticket says the car is Lt green... But a) there was never a light green contour, a darker one sure... and b) your car is silver frost...

Im confused.

Yeah, it has been dismissed because I could have easily out ran the trooper. And he was not catching up.

And it is Jared and he ment Lt Grey, but it is silver frost

Hold on for a second, your name is Jared (as in mine), your ticket says "Jarod"

Is it spelled "Jared" or "Jarod"?

Also... the ticket says the car is Lt green... But a) there was never a light green contour, a darker one sure... and b) your car is silver frost...

Im confused.

It is Jared, the trooper was shaking a little bit after going that fast for that long to try and catch up.

I dont get why he wrote "lt green" when your car is obviously silver.

I dont know something sounds wrong with this cop.

I dont get why he wrote "lt green" when your car is obviously silver.

I dont know something sounds wrong with this cop.

I think it says LT grey. It just looks like LT. green. Also how did it get dismissed? Were you actually going that fast?

I fail to see how you could have outrun the police car.. And I also have a hard time believing that he was shaking because he was going fast... He's an officer, they have to be ready and willing to do things like that

I think it says LT grey. It just looks like LT. green. Also how did it get dismissed? Were you actually going that fast?

Yes I was going that fast, and faster.

It got dismissed because I pulled over when I could have very easily out ran him.
And the judge drives a 03 SVT cobra. lol.

Yes I was going that fast, and faster.

It got dismissed because I pulled over when I could have very easily out ran him.
And the judge drives a 03 SVT cobra. lol.

i call bull **** on this whole thing.

a) your car can't outrun a state trooper car that easily.
b) 65 over tickets don't get dismissed simply because you stopped doing it.
c) just because a judge has a fast car, doesn't mean he lets kids off for going fast.
d) you're a complete and total douchebag. :rolleyes:

I fail to see how you could have outrun the police car.. And I also have a hard time believing that he was shaking because he was going fast... He's an officer, they have to be ready and willing to do things like that

CSVT Top speed 143mph
Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor Top Speed 129mph

Crown Victoria Police Interceptor electronically-limited 129 mph. (When fitted with the optional 3.55 rear gears, the Crown Vic is limited to only 119 mph to prevent the composite driveshaft from coming apart.

Yeah he was ready and willing to do it. But you can still get scared in the process.

Police Interceptor top speed links

http://v8sho.com/SHO/2003PoliceInterceptorUpdate.htm

http://www.radartest.com/article.asp?articleID=10040%20

http://www.sshep.com/police_interceptor.htm

Last edited:
And I wonder why my ****ing insurance is soo goddamn high...

Thanks you piece o ****.. :mad::mad:

i call bull **** on this whole thing.

a) your car can't outrun a state trooper car that easily.
b) 65 over tickets don't get dismissed simply because you stopped doing it.
c) just because a judge has a fast car, doesn't mean he lets kids off for going fast.
d) you're a complete and total douchebag. :rolleyes:

Apparently all of us EGL guys think alike.. Last I checked, 65 over and your going straight into that same police car that pulled you over

Back