• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Fellow Limited Edition Vehicle Enthusiasts! Feast Your Eyes...

...On a link i stumbled across while looking up a european car on ebay.co.uk. We got hosed in the America! Oh my God, so many lust worthy special edition vehicles there:drool:. Anyone else know about that ford 2 door coupe, the Puma?
http://ebayshowroom.ebaymotorspro.c...vxLZ4r/g6IBzp49t8FaA==&adId=12000000013383015

Europe and other countries get the best cars, and engines. I have ordered parts from Australia because they have stuff we can't get, and it is stock. I have seen the Puma, in person, but don't know much about it.

Europe and other countries get the best cars, and engines. I have ordered parts from Australia because they have stuff we can't get, and it is stock. I have seen the Puma, in person, but don't know much about it.
Yup, you're right. Not so much now tho. We're starting to get better performance vehicles now. But my goodness, i was drooling looking through those cars. Probably cuz they're within my reach of purchase if i truly desired. I rarely get too excited with the high end ones, as i know unless i win the lottery, i can't afford one.

We're starting to get better performance vehicles now here stateside. I seriously was drooling tho looking at those cars. Probably because they're the kinda collector cars that are within the grasp of regular folks like me.

We're starting to get better performance vehicles now here stateside. I seriously was drooling tho looking at those cars. Probably because they're the kinda collector cars that are within the grasp of regular folks like me.

A friend of mine has a museum where the family has over 2,000 cars that range from a 1916 Detroit Electric car to many domestic and foreign cars. They have #7 Tucker as well. Harold Lemay originally had 3000 cars, but once they built the museum, the collection has been shifted a bit. Most of the cars are what we have seen every day.

Back