• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CTA's Contour SVT

Chris@CTA

Veteran CEG'er
It's been a while since I have taken any pics of my SVT. It'snice to actually have the SVT running well and being able to put on some miles.

Here are a couple of recent shots taken on two different evenings.

20150606_212534.jpg

20150926_193038_resized.jpg

20150606_212534.jpg 20150926_193038_resized.jpg

Car looks real good...definitely one of the nicest around. A set of projectors would be sweet...I'd love to get a set myself. You may have to make them.

Thanks All.

Joe, I know there is a set of projectors around for sale, quality is top notch, just that I can't justify spending that much on a set of complete projector lights (at this time) after the amount I spent to get the SVT back on the road. :(

The projectors, however, will and are still on the wish list. :D

No Title

Chris Why somebody didn't "steal" it from you the last time is beyond understanding..my 40 yr old Cibie Super Oscars no need for projecter headlites..my kids say ugly..but..i can spot any cop animal miles up the road all the best doug

Attachments

• photo16371.jpg
    photo16371.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16372.jpg
    photo16372.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 0
Chris Why somebody didn't "steal" it from you the last time is beyond understanding..my 40 yr old Cibie Super Oscars no need for projecter headlites..my kids say ugly..but..i can spot any cop animal miles up the road all the best doug

Hey Doug, I remember those "spot lights". My brother used to run those on the top side of the front bumper on his late 70s Honda Accord hatchback along with large yellow fogs on the bottom side of the front bumper. All you would see a sea of lights coming at you from a distance. :)

Back