• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

No Title

Couple pictures of how she sits today...finally got my new rims and tires...few more things and she will be where I want her...

Attachments

• photo18278.jpeg
    photo18278.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo18279.jpeg
    photo18279.jpeg
    386.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo18280.jpeg
    photo18280.jpeg
    445.2 KB · Views: 0
Those wheels look familiar. Someone else has the non-chrome version of them on a black SVT. Your car looks great!

edit: it's 95_Mystique who has the same wheels. I forgot what brand/model the rims are but they are one of the better looking options on our cars!

Those wheels look familiar. Someone else has the non-chrome version of them on a black SVT. Your car looks great!

edit: it's 95_Mystique who has the same wheels. I forgot what brand/model the rims are but they are one of the better looking options on our cars!

Ya they are msr rims...there isn’t too many options for our bolt pattern and I fell in love with these when I saw them...and thank you very much I am slowly but surely getting it done...my goal is to hit spring zing one of these years...

Yeah I have Konig Tantrums and I like them, but I think I like the MSR's even better. I have looked around for new wheels and just haven't fallen in love with anything enough to spend money and then try to sell my wheels.

Is that a ficus or fiesta wheel? I can't imagine it's wired up to work the stereo but would be amazing if it was!

it is a Focus RS wheel...and no nothing is wired yet...I don't have a clock spring in the setup yet but am working on something to see if I can get the setup right and then will make a little build thread for it

Got my driver side installed and the passenger bracket...will install the passenger side tomorrow...and Wednesday I will be building my harness bar and custom front strut tower brace

Attachments

• photo18626.jpg
    photo18626.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo18627.jpg
    photo18627.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 0
Back