• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

59k Survivor 1995 GL Contour

FrancisPennysac

Veteran CEG'er
So after taking some time to shop around I came across this 1 owner.. 59k..garage kept. 95 zetec ATX, GL contour...

To say its in amazing shape is a understatement.
There are flaws.. but far and few to be found..even for a car with 60K on it..seriously the car looks like it wasn't even sat in let alone driven..

Already on a 16"SVT wheels that I had sitting around..tires are Goodyear Assurance 205/55/16 MUCH better than the 195mm it came with..

Looks amazing if you ask me. I wish I had more pics of the interior..

Car has AC, power steering, Manual everything..i.e. locks/windows/seats.. no sunroof.. bare bones basic..

The car has the FACTORY Ford mudflaps, the FACTORY rear Ford cargo net in place in mint condition..it was garaged its whole life.. everything works. AC blows ice cold. all the rear defrost lines work correctly all the way across the rear windshield..

I could go on into more detail of how well taken care of this car is..but I'll stop here..
Oh did I mention the timing belt was already replaced at 53K??

:)

Now I am not a big fan at all of white on ANY car period.. but on this car, it looks alright.

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

Back