• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"Cooking with a new grill"

I-Dom-In-8

Hard-core CEG'er
My Heart is in WGL, but My Body is in Chicago
Well guys it was time to upgrade my intercooler and i decided to go with the ETS one..Its the style and look i have wanted from day one..Over stock this thing is much bigger and better..

I have a full tune coming tuesday at 1pm to get the most outta this and all my other mods..I will be sure to post some numbers when i get back..

Thanks Hector for coming out today and helping with the install, best part was it only took us about 1/2 an hour:cool:

intercooler4.jpg

intercooler5.jpg

intercooler3.jpg

intercooler1.jpg

noice!

i really need a better intercooler...the stock volvo unit is garbage. the only time this car makes the advertised 300hp is in the winter!

Damn thats sweeeeeeeet, that thing is huge. What all does it take to swap one? Just the connectors on each side and the bolts holding it in?

When I saw this thread I was thinking of the commerical that had the guy BBQ in the back yard and the grill blows up while the wife and a friend are talking about the window treatments, and never notice the grill on fire.

When I saw this thread I was thinking of the commerical that had the guy BBQ in the back yard and the grill blows up while the wife and a friend are talking about the window treatments, and never notice the grill on fire.

make me LOL every time.:laugh:

o yea nice Kevin!

Not a prob Kevin!:cool:

Pretty easy install; Kevin and me are definitely becoming pros taking off the front bumper.:laugh:

Car feels nice and strong....not to mention the IC looks great!:cool:

Back