• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A few more shots of my 5.0. mustang.

man, that interior has more different shades than Prairie Tan. :blackeye:
Looks beautiful otherwise .. extremely clean for its age!

how many ponies?

hasn't been dynoed yet, but 2 guys in my club have pretty close to my mods and a guy online has the same mods and they are all around 280-290rwhp and 315 torque. I'm not done yet and can squeeze another 20-30hp out of my combo.

man, that interior has more different shades than Prairie Tan. :blackeye:
Looks beautiful otherwise .. extremely clean for its age!

no only 2 colors black/titanium..save for the flofit seats that for reason when viewed via pics light blue :confused: but are grey but other than that it all matches, the pic has to much sunlight.It's clean but the white does a good job of hiding stuff more so in pics, the car does need a repaint and the drivers door was replaced with an lx so it has the wrong door trim but it's going to look awsome when done! (doing a multi qoute in the responce would have been good also :laugh:)

i love the older mustangs..not a fan of the new ones though.

Lookin good!

Damn dude, very nice. I have a 91 that is being gone through hopefully next year. But those Cobra wheels look great. Im hoping to do a 408W, with a turbo. Does'nt everyone huh? We'll see.
-tropictour

Damn dude, very nice. I have a 91 that is being gone through hopefully next year. But those Cobra wheels look great. Im hoping to do a 408W, with a turbo. Does'nt everyone huh? We'll see.
-tropictour

I see alot of turbo and blower cars, I like to keep it n/a. I have another motor that I will build over time. I want to do either a stroker or 306 with a H/C/I kit or get a nice intake, spec out the heads(afr, etc) and custom cam. I know I can make 380/390+ rwhp easy n/a, plenty for the street. I'm putting a astro performance G force T5 in the spring, the stocker T5 is crap right now..mostly due to a very poor rebuild.

I wish I hadn't got rid of mine. It had p&p E7's w/1.7s, B303, RPM intake, 70mm/75mm Bullet, MAC LT's/Prochamber, straight pipes, UD pulleys, Power Pipe, 125hp ZEX kit. Man that thing would run.

Vid of it idling....

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/Z06killinSBF/?action=view&current=MOV02987.flv

sounds nice but the B cam was good for a loppy idle. I'm not a huge fan of the alphabet cams myself. I thought about a 70mm but the 65 flows alot of cfms and I don't have teh heads or cam to out flow it, I was also going to 1.7's but sent them back and stuck with 1.6 to keep the push rod wear down difference about 2-3 whole hp.I won't get rid mine too many people say that.." I miss that car shouldn't have gotten rid of it" .nice car though.

Nice 5.0. I always like the Cobra wheels on the Fox, I think the Cobra ground effects/wing/tails would look great---I've seen it done on a white car and it looks hot.

-tropictour
Nah, some like the 427 option instead :laugh:.
If you need any advice, feel free to PM me.
-J

Nice 5.0. I always like the Cobra wheels on the Fox, I think the Cobra ground effects/wing/tails would look great---I've seen it done on a white car and it looks hot.

-J

That is one my options. I've been looking at the cervini cobra kit, def. doing a cervini cowl hood though.

93 Cobra wheels, FTW!!!

must_front.jpg

very nice Matt, but based on your sig----what part taurus?
Skunk: also look at HO Fibertrends for the hood. I have their 1.5" cowl and they were just having a year end clearence sale. They also did the production '95 R hood, so they know what they're doing, but you can never go wrong w/ cervini.
-J

very nice Matt, but based on your sig----what part taurus?
Skunk: also look at HO Fibertrends for the hood. I have their 1.5" cowl and they were just having a year end clearence sale. They also did the production '95 R hood, so they know what they're doing, but you can never go wrong w/ cervini.
-J

I have looked at them, they make good stuff also. They also did the 00R hood. I hven't locked anyhthing down yet but I know both companies are good. Matt nice LX. I'm thinking the taurus part is the electric fan? since most of us use them with a dcc or sometime of controller.

Back