• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New member's Fords

Grumpyone

New CEG'er
ContourMike asked for some pictures, and I think this is the corrected place to put them. I am fairly new to using forum stuff.

Will start with my latest acquisition a 1999 Contour SVT. Just got it and haven't really stretched the legs on it yet. Got it from a member of this forum but he wasn't very forthright with the deal. Posted a car with nice headlights in the picture. I called him up and mentioned his car was $1000 over blue book is there any wiggle room he shows up with the car and different head lights. I still wanted the car, just not the way to do business.

Second car is 08 Focus SE. Nothing great or special about it except the gas mileage. My wife's car and she loves the color and that's why she got it. Traded in my 1999 Mustang GT convertible for it. The Mustang was a 35th anniversary year car but not a 35th year edition. The only picture I have is over 3 MB and could not be uploaded and the car is not here at the moment.

Next is my 2012 F-150 XLT. Short story is that I could not find another Lariat SuperCrew without a sun roof and Ecoboost, so I had to settle on the XLT. I added leather heated seats, 6 inch ProComp suspension, 35 inch Nitto's M/T's and some Bushwhacker fender flares. It's go cab steps on the side and the step in the tailgate. Backup camera, Linex, and Bakflip tonneau cover. All the black work is done with Plastic Dip and can have the chrome back just by peeling it off. The truck wasn't ready for it's picture, but my other photo has everything with the chrome still.

I had a 09 Lariat SuperCrew with a 6 inch ProComp, fender flares, tires and wheels and a sunroof that wouldn't keep the water out. Many trips in the dealer and the water would always come back. Finally before the 3 years was up I decided to get a new truck.

Edit of post. Added Focus picture

Attachments

• 99 CSVT..JPG
    99 CSVT..JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • A-12 F-150..jpg
    A-12 F-150..jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Mustang..JPG
    Mustang..JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 0
  • B-12 F-150..JPG