• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2015 Calendar Information

BrApple

No Life But CEG
Thank you to everyone that submitted photos.

Calendar photo selection is currently in process.

I expect to contact everyone for high resolution photos later this week.

The availability of the calendar will be based on how quickly I get the full resolution photos.

Stay tuned for more information.

Photos for the calendar have been selected. I will be sending out private messages to those I need photos from in the next day or two. Please send them to me as soon as you can.

Messages have been sent to those who did not post full resolution photos on photobucket or flickr. I ask that you please email the photos to me as soon as possible.

Thanks!

If I get the time I will try to cross-reference user names to real people on facebook .... I much rather not have to do that. Lucky I did see the people or photos at some point ..... new rules for next year, post high resolution photos from the beginning with either photobucket or flickr. This way I can just grab the photos. Should actually make photo selection easier.

I don't have a message, so you're not waiting on me..😒..if you don't get a response my car could take their place.

Thanks for the offer. Back-up photos have already been selected. However, those people will only be contacted if needed.

I received one more yesterday. I think there are 1 or 2 more. I'll check when I get home tonight.

Also having some computer issues at home. But luckily everything is backed up. So as soon as I can get all of the photos I will get cafepress setup as soon as I can.

But in terms of time, I think it was early December last year the calendar was made available. So I feel we are on track based on past years.

While I would like to keep the final selected photos a surprise, I need help getting the full resolution photos.

Off the top of my head I have not gotten photos from redlineracer12 and SuperTech .... I know I saw SuperTech post photos on facebook, but I have no idea who it was ....

I bumped supertechs photo to the top of svt contour group fb page for you

Thanks, but that does not really help me at all. Chances are when I can check Facebook in 5 hours when I get home from work it will be buried again.

He needs to email me the full resolution photo or upload it to photobucket or flickr and send me the link.

Thanks, but that does not really help me at all. Chances are when I can check Facebook in 5 hours when I get home from work it will be buried again.

He needs to email me the full resolution photo or upload it to photobucket or flickr and send me the link.

A few of us yelled at him. Supposedly you have the picture in your inbox now.

Back