• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Deadline for submitting photos

BrApple

No Life But CEG
So I originally was going to have the date set for 11/1. However, does anyone else think I should push the date out some? Say to the tenth? Or have we hit the point that everyone that was going to submit photos has?

I haven't even had a chance to go take any photos yet myself .....

Either/or is cool with me. If waiting on submissions pushes the arrival of the calendar into 2016, I say don't push it. I would rather have the calendar on time.

Either/or is cool with me. If waiting on submissions pushes the arrival of the calendar into 2016, I say don't push it. I would rather have the calendar on time.

Hopefully everyone that posted photos uploaded full resolution photos, this way I can just save them and we will be on the way. That will save a lot of time.

So if the photos are not full resolution please make sure that they are.

Those that have received a PM from me asking for high resolution images have until this Wednesday to get them to me. Otherwise an alternate photo will be selected.

Last call for those that I have sent private messages to. Is been since 11/20, at least.

usmc-svt
CSVT#49
NiteSVT

you have 24 hours until other photos are used in place of yours

Back