• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WTB driver's side SVT side skirt

lol at the unobtanium. I have a whole 99 svt minus engine/tranny if you would like to purchase it. price is pretty awesome. just pm me

Don't tempt me. If I had a place to park a spare parts car I would do that in a heartbeat. How about I buy it, keep it parked at your house, then just come get parts as needed?

Wow, that is pretty much exactly what I need. Let me talk to the salvage yard where I know a guy. Maybe they would agree to keep it there if I made some arrangements. I'll let you know ASAP. Thanks!

MNB

and whats the name of the salvage yard your friend is with. I like supporting friends and family of the org. Plus knowing another bone yard is never a bad thing.

It used to be called the "Legal Chop Shop" but they changed the name to Goshen Road Automotive. Actually I think my friend is going to let me store it behind his barn. I'm 99% sure this is a done deal. I just need to figure out how to get it up here and arrange payment with you.

soon as i get my truck back on the road this weekend i can bring it up there i believe (i already have access to a trl for free) . So that way you can just throw me the gas money to come up there and drop it off.

Do you by chance have auto painting skills?

That sounds awesome, thank you. Unfortunately I do not have painting skills. We'll arrange this and I can just pay you cash when you bring it up. Correct me if I'm wrong, but yours looks like a 98 per the door ding guards. Doesn't really matter though.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back