• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1998 SVT Front & Rear seats, Front & Rear Door Panels, Complete !

MarcD

New CEG'er
No rips or tears, normal wear on driver bolsters from entry/exit and I prefer to sell the whole set together, and wont remove it until its sold so I can pull it into the shop and warm it all up and not snap stuff..it stores better on the car at the moment..$400.00 takes it all, window switches and bezels included.If youre interested in the whole set, please PM me and Ill send you more pics of the remaining seats.On a side note, I bought it not running, as parts, but Im looking to swap out the remaining SVT bodywork (rear cover and side panels ) for base model stuff, shooting for lighter and a bit sleepier rather than scrapping it, so if you have something interesting to trade, great, otherwise ill wait until I pick up one like I did this, , stationary and cheap..lol Local pickup in Austin, Texas Thanks ! http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/5918996742.html

Attachments

• photo17437.jpg
    photo17437.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo17438.jpg
    photo17438.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo17439.jpg
    photo17439.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo17440.jpg
    photo17440.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo17458.jpg
    photo17458.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 0

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back