• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale FIRE SALE! Almost everything is $8 each SHIPPED! Other items listed with prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
$13 shipped for the door panel mounting screws, door panel edge screws with caps, and the trunk panel hardware.

LOL ... just realized I had a typo ... meant *trunk instead of truck. Sorry everybody.

$13 shipped for the door panel mounting screws, door panel edge screws with caps, and the trunk panel hardware.
Sweet. I can do that. But I'll haveta wait til later tonight to send payment. I'm at work right now, and I don't like accessing PayPal here... then I got class tonight, so won't be home til later.
I'll PM you when I get home. Or send me a PM with your Paypal info and I can send tonight.

Thanks,
Frank

Finish caps/screws, trunk panel hardware, and door hardware are pending to bolt ;)

CD player face and the 3 Duratec engine plaques sold!

Do you still have the MB door finish caps? Also I need to find a MB 3rd seat belt cover plate. The one one the rear deck. I also need a MB 3rd brake light. Do you have any of those?

Sorry man, I sold off all the ones I had :-/.

If I hit up the JY again this year I will make sure to pull some.

Both radiator support brackets:
3-21-2011037.jpg

I'll take them. I'll paypal you.

Hey I'm looking for the black plastic center console trim piece that surrounds the stereo and HVAC panel; mine finally broke apart yesterday after years of being cracked. :( Now my stereo is just sort of hanging there in the hole ad I can't even find that trim piece on teamfordparts.com! If you have any of those on hand I'd love one. I have PayPal, of course, like anyone living in the 21st century :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back