• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale OBX Stainless Headers - Custom Y-Pipe w/ 3" V-Band Exhaust Connection

2000ZxT

Hard-core CEG'er
OBX SS 3-1 Headers
Custom Y Pipe - (uses 2 bolt oval flanges)
Custom Y Pipe - 3" Flex Pipe - 3" Vband Connections w/ Clamp

I will cut off part of the 'catback' and include it with the sale so either you or your fabricator don't have to fuss with the Vbands, just one tube connection and done. These are heavily used..been on my car for a very very very long time with no issue. The Ypipe also has a bung for a wideband 02 sensor.

These are the headers for my old Turbo Y-pipe, which is more than likely still floating around.

$350 + actual shipping
Located in NH.

First come first serve. Pictures soon.

Would I be able to pretty easily bolt these up to my 98 SVT. I am in the hunt for a good pair of headers. Is there an O2 sensor hole on the headers also?

Thanks,
John

No Title

Its definitely not a stock setup. The headers are from a mazda 6, they bolt up no issue. The ypipe replaces the factory donut gasket with a gasket less V-band connection and a flex pipe. You would need to cut it and adapt to the old exhaust. The header pic is when it was new.

Attachments

• photo18150.jpg
    photo18150.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • photo18151.jpg
    photo18151.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 0
So you did not haft to cut into your subframe or anything for this to fit? It just follows the natural curves that the standard msds headers and contour style obx headers do

No modifications needed besides final exhaust connection. The headers bolt up no issue. The Y pipe is custom built to the contour, so no issues there, the main problem I could see is the back end after the V-band probably won't work with the stock resonator, if that is someone still in place.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back