• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 Contour SVT

KyleQ

Hard-core CEG'er
My car has been sitting for a few years and is not in the best of shape anymore due to that. The car has a ton of mods and I've got a pile of parts to go with it as well.

The car is a black and tan with a full 3L, headers, y-pipe, test pipe, torsen LSD, beat up 18's. Clutchnet stage 3, 8lb fidanze flywheel - clutch was done a few months before i twas parked. New cv's, wheel bearings, struts, filled roll resistors, etc etc. The front bumper is damaged on the car, good (hastily painted) rear bumper, another spare front and rear bumper. three side skirts, tons of jackpoint covers, carbon eyelids, roush racing rear anti-wrap. I've got more stuff around too - car has aluminum pedals, spare sunroof motor, gears somewhere, dyno sheets, build plaque, spare 3l pcm....

I'll take some pictures of the car - it still runs and drives but will need brakes from sitting - there is some rot on the drivers side from sitting as well. Wondering if I should part it out or if someone wants to get a hell of a parts car whole.

$1500 for the car and parts - I want it gone.

Located in central MN, 30 min north of the Twin Cities.

I'll get a bunch of pictures and some video tonight-

Kyle

Hmmmmmmm.

Are the brake components just rusted up, and the brake lines OK?

If u part this out... Ill give u a decent chunk of change for your torsen!!! I am DYING to get my hands on one.. I am in PA 18052
If I were closer I'd offer to buy the whole car :( I have 1500 in cash right now!!!!!

My father bumped into the car in the winter and broke the front bumper - no damage beyond the exploded sub-zero plastic.

20160403_175413_zpsbk010wee.jpg

20160403_175423_zpszch1lkn2.jpg

20160403_175523_zpsagc3ctuh.jpg

Headers- something is leaking, not sure where from.
20160403_175447_zpsbllaimkg.jpg

Full 3L - new ps pump, new idler. Redline Racing struts
20160403_175437_zpsdukrs9pr.jpg

Seats are in decent shape - still super comfy. (I miss them :( )
20160403_175554_zpsqe8k3byt.jpg

Pedals-
20160403_175543_zpslifdwxv2.jpg

Junk in the trunk - clockspring, larger plenum 3L intake
20160403_175655_zpsqzqe66pg.jpg

Past the point of no return- ;(
20160403_175628_zpsmohejcz0.jpg

20160403_175620_zpsr3qou0pz.jpg

Trans is in good shape - slight catch into 2nd at redline. Doors still close perfectly, all the power stuff works. I'll get pictures of the wheels and some other parts shortly. I have the E1's off the car - I think they are in serviceable condition. Brakes are gone from sitting - but still work. I stuck a battery in it and it started right up and drove fine - I miss how hard this car pulls and how the torsen bites hard.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back