• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 3L SVT Contour

2000 3L SVT Contour. #2010 Car is located in Crossville, TN. I am selling my 2000 SVT Contour. It is T-Red with prairie tan interior. The car has always been garage kept. I am the 2nd owner and bought it from a guy who lived in Georgia. He took very good care of the car before I bought it and I've continued to do the same thing. The car has always had 93 octane in it, besides one tank full when the PO couldn't get 93. Synthetic oil with every oil change. This car is very nice compared to most daily drivers that I see. It has 216,xxx miles on it and that goes up daily as it is my daily driver. I just installed a 3L in it at 214,xxx miles. The 3L came from 3Lduratech.com and only had 13,910 miles on it when installed. I did swap the SVT cams over into the 3L to give it the extra RPMs that they are known for. New timing chains were used during this swap. The car runs strong with no problems. While doing the swap, I also installed a new set of ceramic coated MSDS headers with the y pipe. While everything was out, a new clutch, pressure plate and slave cylinder was also installed. The CEL is on, but I knew it would be after installing the headers. I've not got around to doing the mil eliminators yet. The car has not had any type of tune on it, but I'm sure it would help gain some more power. It's runs smooth and strong as is though, no tune needed to drive this car anywhere. The good. Adult owned from new. B & M short throw shifter. H & R lower springs all the way around it. New drilled and slotted rotors on all 4 corners with new pads. Less than 1,000 miles. New BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp 2 A/S on it. Less than 500 miles. SVT Focus wheels in good condition. Not perfect, but definitely not bad. TYC headlights installed less than 6 months ago. Kenwood CD player with AUX cable for easy hookup. Magnaflow resonator and mufflers. Fog light mod. Fog lights come on with the interior lights. Also can run fog lights with parking lights. All jack point covers are still on the car. The bad. Drivers seat needs to be recovered. It doesn't have a sunroof motor cover. Broke mine a few weeks ago. Rear bumper has some scuff marks on it and a slight bust in it by the left exhaust pipe. The roof has one spot about the size of a small saucer the the paint is faded. Clear coat is not peeling, but paint is fading under it. Not sure why. Dent over passenger rear door, which was there when I got it. A few small dings in other places, but nothing bad. The car runs extremely strong and handles like a dream. I am just wanting to get back into a rear wheel drive. I am asking $5,000 for the car, but I will entertain any reasonable offers. Possible trade on V8 Mustangs or any other V8 Fords that are nice. I'm not on here a lot, but I will be checking here and will answer any and all questions you might have. Please email me at bradflynn2007@gmail.com or call/text 931-510-9324. I can supply more pictures as requested too. Thanks for looking. Brad

Attachments

• photo17039.jpg
    photo17039.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • photo17040.jpg
    photo17040.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • photo17041.jpg
    photo17041.jpg
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo17042.jpg
    photo17042.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 0
I know the price is somewhat high. I love the car and don't "need" to sell it. I'm open to reasonable offers. I have over $4,000 in the engine swap. That includes everything, including headers, which are actually over $800 new. All gaskets, clutch, pressure plate and slave cylinder. I know you don't get anything close to what you put in one, but I feel like the car was a $3,500 car before, so I'm open to offers. I know you're not being a dick and I appreciate your thoughts. If you want a T Red with tan interior, pm me an offer. We will take it from there. Thanks.

Someone make me an offer. I don't need to sell the car because of money problems, but I'm wanting a rear wheel drive these days. No stupid offers obviously, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. Thanks.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back