• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 Black Contour SVT...

ikaika808

CEG'er
I have a 2000 Black Contour SVT for sale whole or part it out... It is tastefully modded with aftermarket parts that are hard to come by now... just some of the list of Upgrade / Aftermarket parts... B&M short shifter , 3 gauge pod with gauges , Baer Big Brake kit , AutoBahn Lowering Springs ( Best Stance for Springs only and highly sought after ) Terry Hines HMS Upgraded Transmission with Quaife Diff , Redcoat Racing Upper Strut bar and Rear Bar , Redcoat racing Lower rear control arms ( not installed ) , Original Mirko Fiber glass needs work but in decent shape ( not installed ) Trubends Full exhaust , 1 set of wheels ( 18X7 OZ Racing Superturismo GT ) Car runs fine with just a Clutch problem arising as it Grinds ONLY from 1st to 2nd gear if revs are high but just casual shifting works fine... ONLY other problem and the reason I am selling is because in California I can not get the thing smogged ( Catalytic Monitor will not come up to smog Properly... ) Asking $1150 for EVERYTHING. Car Runs but will need to be picked up or shipped from So-Cal...

Attachments

• photo16080.jpg
    photo16080.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • photo17905.jpg
    photo17905.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
The rims I could part with... But The Springs are on the car and not at this going to Dismantle it at this time to do the work to just to sell them... but they are the BEST stance and took me awhile to locate them... ( Used )

Price Adjusted NOW for only 1 set of wheels coming with the car ( OZ Racing Superturismo GT's ) XXR's have been sold... Also I have discovered that the Front Drivers side LCA needs to be replaced still but still drivable... Just noisy on bumps...

If the car runs... is the registration yet expired? Why isn't someone posing a road trip to go get it and drive it to the PNW? (Or is that too much like Shotwell flying to the east coast to pick up a benz?)

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back