Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Classified Rules, READ BEFORE POSTING! - Updated 7.24.2012

FYI: If you do not heed the rules below, you will get an infraction! This is to keep track of repeat offenders!

Effective 24 July, 2012, the classifieds will institute a strict policy when it comes to posting non-
relevant posts in someone's thread. Do it once, you receive a warning, a second time gets you an
infraction. Multiple infractions result in being automatically banned.

We have received many complaints about clutter in the classifieds. People are tired of reading through
a bunch a useless banter and chatting. The classifieds are not a place for talking back and forth, they
are there for people to sell their items or to find an item, period. If you want to "chat" about an item, take it to PM's.

FYI: If you do not heed the rules below, you will get a ONE warning and then an infraction! This is
to keep track of repeat offenders!

Anything "wanted to buy" MUST be labeled with "WTB".

Keep replies on topic of items sold/wanted. Off topic posts will be deleted and the person, warned.
Off topic.. If I were closer, I'd buy it; GLWS; If you decide to ship it, I want it; If you decide to part
it, let me know, I've seen this car in person...etc. If you want the seller to ship, take it to PM's and the same goes for a part out
request.

Post nonsense and you will get ONE warning, do it again, an infraction will be forthcoming. Remember, infractions can result in being banned.

After an agreement has been made: all shipping talk should be via PM as well. You may post that you
will, for example, ship via USPS in your original post. If the buyer would like UPS... that goes in a PM, not in the thread.

You may ask: Will this fit my SE?; Is that a broken tab?; How many miles?. Legitimate questions! The seller may answer
those questions. We don't need 5 people answering the question.

Do NOT post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour,
let them try. These comments will be deleted. Take it to PMs please! Users that do not follow these
rules will get ONE warning before an infraction is given.

You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds. This isn't anything that a moderator
or Administrator can over-ride, so don't bother asking (see bottom).

Please keep non-Contour parts in the "Misc" section.

If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.

Do not cross post your item in multiple areas. Cross posts will be deleted and the user
will receive an infraction.

Bumping is getting out of hand!! Therefore if you bump before the two week period (14 days,) the bump will be deleted, and you will get a warning.
Do it a second time, your thread will be deleted and you will get an infraction.
Information updates, price changes, etc. are allowed.
*Information updates/price changes DO NOT include: "still have this", "Price is the same, not
lowering it".
*What they DO include: Information.. I dropped the headlight and it now has a broken tab. If you have multiple
items, for example: 4 IMRC covers... you may post that you now have 3 left.
*Price dropped from $125. to $100.

If you aren't going any lower on the price, say so by updating your original post. Stating in a new post that
you won't lower the price is not a reason to bump your thread.
After two weeks, you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. There is no need for nonsense to be posted
during a bump. Remember, Two Weeks = 14 DAYS.

***Any transactions you complete here are at your own risk. CEG is in no way responsible.***

You must notify a mod, either through a post or PM, if your item is sold/found so we may lock
the thread. This helps everyone know what items are no longer available. A thread will be locked only
by request of the original poster. Random requests to lock a thread because you "have money in hand" will be ignored.
"To the top" posts do not count as being active.

From now on, classified ads need to include a price, location, and need to be actual FS or WTB
ads, not "feelers" or attempts at auctions. If you do not have a proper (i.e. city and state) location in
your profile, you must add it to every classifieds post you make. Prices need to be reasonable; don't
put down $1 million to meet the rule.

You may only post eBay auctions if they are YOURS and list price, location, etc. Posting just a link
to the auction will be deleted. This also applies to Craigslist ads, etc. Do not post "in case anyone was
looking for" eBay/CL auctions/ads. Those posts will be deleted.

** If you see a problem with a post or person, notify a mod either through the "notify mod" button
or send a quick PM.

Any threads that do not follow all the above rules will be deleted. If your thread is deleted, do not
start another one unless you include the required information and are willing to adhere to the rules.

The forum has been having problems allowing certain users to post once they reach 60 days. If you
can't post, try clearing your cookies. If that doesn't work, PM one of the classifieds mods
See more
See less

2000 SVT Contour For Sale

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: For Sale 2000 SVT Contour For Sale

2000 Ford Contour SVT
    Ebony Black Exterior
    Midnight Blue Interior
    97,XXX miles
    Spoiler & moonroof

Vehicle is in GREAT mechanical condition. Has new tires (225-50-16 Dunlop Instict Fierce VR - amazing handling!)and brakes (ceramic pads and cross drilled rotors). New control arms, fuel filter, subframe bolts. BAT euro suspension was installed about 6-7k miles ago with new mounts. All other maintenenace is up to date and always used motorcraft synthetic blend oil since i've owned it. My maintenenace records and the previous owner's records are all here. Other things have been replaced that arent coming to mind at the moment!

Interior is 9 out of 10, the dash is in great shape (especially for a post 98 contour), leather is in amazing shape. The driver's floor mat is a little worn. The shift knob is the Ford Focus ST red stitching shift knob with compliments the red painted calipers.

Exterior is 7 out of 10, there is some spidering of the paint, usual bumper scratches, hood chips, dings etc. Waxed up though she still shines. The headlights are clear and look new. I have an 8000K hid Kit installed.

The car has headers and a high flow y-pipe, once in a great great while the CEL will pop on due to the O2 simulators, no codes have ever been thrown other than that and it's happened literally a couple of times in the few years i've owned the vehicle. Will pass the smog test no problem! Passed twice for our e-check here in cleveland.

The car is an absolute blast to drive! The Transmission doesn't grind at all and the clutch enguages smoothly.

Literally you take the vehicle and drive it without needing to fix it up. I would personally drive the vehicle across the country without reservation.

**only thing it needs is the power antenna got damaged while washing it, and the e-brake pulls all the way up before it grabs (but i installed new parking brake cables all the way from the fron to back and it is better) That is the only known issue

I have a Sony high end CD player and two rockford fosgate subs hooked up.. Will leave with the vehicle for an extra 200 bucks. Sounds Awesome!
    If not, the stock cd player will be reinstalled.

Asking 5,000 OBO - 5,200 with the stereo - no lowball offers, scams, trades etc. I don't have to sell it, I have 3 cars and am looking for my next toy (2004 VW R32 Blue w/navi under 60kmiles)

I also have two pre98 se decklids and a pre 98 center console for sale too (the console is the lighter blue but can really tell a difference, the armrest is the black leather armrest that came in the cougar)
    SeSportV
    2000 Black/MNB SVT Contour
    1995 Moonlight Blue/Gray Taurus SHO 5MT
    2001 SF/Gray Windstar SE Sport
Working...
X