• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL subframe connectors GB

ok, if you are a CA resident please send me a PM for payment details.

otherwise, go ahead and send your paypal payments to: info@trueforgedwheels.com

be sure to include:
1. your ceg username
2. what you are paying for
3. any options you want done

So is the group buy still on? you said you don't know if your people will only want to make a few sets and now you said to send payment to your paypal which is listed... so before we send payment will the group buy still happen? I'm in for a set, how many people do we have that's in for a set and paid? Just wanting conformation.

it depends on if enough people send payments. we had 20 signed up. then everyone disappeared. right now i have 1 person who's in. you can send the $ and if it falls through ill just refund it. i need a realistic idea of who is actually going to come through. i dont want to order $1k worth of steel and take two years to get rid of it. been there done that.

it depends on if enough people send payments. we had 20 signed up. then everyone disappeared. right now i have 1 person who's in. you can send the $ and if it falls through ill just refund it. i need a realistic idea of who is actually going to come through. i dont want to order $1k worth of steel and take two years to get rid of it. been there done that.
I'm just being honest here Steve. I was ready to buy months ago when I was interested and threw my name in. Now when this is finally going, I don't have the money to spend on that. I've got other things I need to buy way more than these. I truly am sorry that I have to pull out, but maybe, just maybe, if this is still going for a while I might be able to get them.

hey guys, i had people who sent me PMs that i didnt know were there. im used to the forum having a pop up window when there is a pm waiting for me. so ive been trying to reply to them. i have people asking, is it going to happen? should i send the $?? YES. send the $. worst case, i just send refunds. but if people are waiting till other people send their $ then it will never get off the ground.

you can even send a 50% deposit (or 100%) if you like. just so we can at least confirm you are IN and put you on the list

got it Bad SVT and thank you.

when you guys send payments please be sure to note what you are paying for AND put your CEG username in the notes in case i need to PM you and also so i can add your name to the list (not your real name)

looks like we have 6. With me that will be 7. can we get this group buy made with 7 people? i don't care to pay like 220 if that will allow it to be made???

Back