• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL subframe connectors GB

just got the pair of sets that wanted boxed in ends. one will be going to powder coating today for a nice shiny red "paint job" and the other will be shipping out tomorrow.

from this point on, the cost of boxed in ends will be $40. its actually quite a bit of work and since its only a set here and there we cant bring the cost down by doing a bunch of them.

I shall be sending my remainder balance on Friday, how long is the turn around for the powder coating typically? looking forward to these

I have a cougar, how much will these improve the cougar since its a coupe and not a sedan? I've heard that sub frame connectors are mainly used in rwd cars and ours aren't rwd. I'm going to assume the cougar is stiffer than the contour but correct me if i'm wrong? oh and svt4stv can you send me a tracking # in a pm please? Who are you shipping them through? Thanks. I am very excited!

I have a cougar, how much will these improve the cougar since its a coupe and not a sedan? I've heard that sub frame connectors are mainly used in rwd cars and ours aren't rwd. I'm going to assume the cougar is stiffer than the contour but correct me if i'm wrong? oh and svt4stv can you send me a tracking # in a pm please? Who are you shipping them through? Thanks. I am very excited!

check the email you used for your PP payment. fedex will have sent you the tracking info.

as far as i know, the platform is the same. maybe a little stiffer since less doors but they will still help a lot. we've sold them to plenty of cougars.

theyre used on rwd cars like older mustangs since they have floppy chassis, as does the contour. the older SHOs have them as well though not nearly as long. the contours need them, big time. it is one of the most noticeable mods you can do the car.

i took my buddy for a ride in my old csvt when i had the SFCs installed. he had a terminator cobra at the time (amongst many other hipo vehicles). he said "holy sht. this things stiffer than my cobra!" lol

I shall be sending my remainder balance on Friday, how long is the turn around for the powder coating typically? looking forward to these

they should be ready some time next week. its a common color. the only thing that might delay things is the holiday weekend. a lot of people will be taking a few days off (friday/monday). but hopefully next week. if not, the week after for sure

they are all shipping via Fedex. once shipped, fedex sends an email with your tracking info. i use the email that you use to send the PP payment.

Figured I'd make sure I was good to go! You have everything you need from me correct?

yes sir. shipping out tomorrow. you'll receive an email from fedex with tracking info. Bad SVT as well.

then just one more left on the list which is at powder coating right now.

i think 3 more sets left, welded up and ready to ship out.

Mine has arrived. Thanks steve. Not a big deal or anything, but i was kinda expecting it to look like the first set you had on hand that went out. Had i known it was coming in bare metal, i woulda asked you painted it. No biggie tho. I've got a couple of black cans. I'll spray em.

Back