• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Team M Factor LSD

I see. I'm afraid I'll have to call it off. Something came up from my brother, he need my spare cash. Looks like my LSD have to wait a bit more longer. sigh.
Thank you very much for your help!

Ok guys closing this one. Everyone that's on the list if you could send the money to the paypal in the first post that'd be great. Send me a pm afterwards letting me know what your paypal is and that you sent it. Please send it as a gift so that way I don't have to pay out of pocket for this lol. Please remember to add the cost of shipping in. If you are willing to wait $25 if you are wanting one in a hurry message me first as they only had 6 in stock the rest will be End of September beginning of October. My friend will need one now so that's 5 if no others have been sold in the last 1-2weeks. Thanks guys

After everyone's money is in I will get this whole order placed. If you would like in before everyone has sent their $ in you can join the group buy.

There is some worry about sending as a gift. If you'd rather send as a normal payment that's completely fine you just have the %3 fee which comes out to $3 every $100 so almost $20.

Here is my personal phone # 209-556-8338

You can call me and talk to me first as well. I would actually like to do this so I can figure out when you want it and shipping.

Talking to Team M owner went on Vaca for two weeks should be coming back this week still waiting on 2 people's payments as of right now though.

Well I just had another drop out. We were right at 10 now we are down to 9 and unfortunately Team M won't do the pricing without 10 so at 9 we have the 5 person pricing.

I can't believe that absolutely no one else wants one of these for $175 less shipped to your door. Somebody has got to need one of these!

Could you please update your list to show that I have paid?? and When u know FOR SURE when you are sending the order is when i will send the other 25$ Im getting a little frustrated with all this honestly. So if you haven't even PLACED the order yet.. Are we expecting to get our diffs in november then?? Im kinda worried.. I trust you and all but I sent 550$ across country and have not heard really ANYTHING since... So updates are a great way of showing or letting us know whats up please.. You can assure me all is well all you want.. but honestly I want a date when this is going to happen.. My car is in pieces and I kinda need my diff.. Not like TODAY but I'd prefer to get it before the new year!!

Another point, you really should have made every agree to a certain date as when you will be placing the order.. Cause what if they never pay?? then what we are all stuck sending another 25$ in to you and waiting LONGER..just to even PLACE the order?? what if 5 ppl drop out?? then everyone is expected to be able to send another 50$ your way..... see the pattern?

I'm grateful this is available to us, but you should have set this up a little better.. People should be PAID in FULL period... you said AUG 21.... its sept 10th. and I have heard NOTHING as where my money is or when I should see my diff. I believe a post was made stating sometime in late sept/early oct. Well ok how about a Definitive time and DATE when you are placing the order..not "well maybe in two weeks, sorta"

I want a time and date that the order will be placed by and I want confirmation that it WAS placed. please.
550$ is not a small amount of money to me and I like to know wtf is going on..

I'm not trying to be rude but I know Im not that only one who feels like this....

If this continues to be a clusterfck. I'd prefer to just then get my money back. Ppl shouldn't even be ADDED to the list unless they ALREADY HAVE paid. bcuz 90% of ppl on the internet bull**** and waste my fking time..

FLAME OFF

My number is in the first PM that I sent you if you have any frustrations please contact me I know thomas has been talking to me. That is the quickest and easiest method to get in touch with me.

I'm going to lay out everything that's been going on in the last 2 weeks right here.

First I called Team M to ask about some information about the diffs and availability and found out that the owner had gone on vaca for 2 weeks and wouldn't be returning until this week. Since he was out of town I had to go through emails with him trying to find information which took a couple days his daughter helped me where she could but couldn't get everything she said it'd be best to wait for him to get back to order them all. I've also been having an issue with paypal withholding the funds 3 peoples money hasn't cleared yet as paypal seems to think that the funds are either for gambling/fraud/ or some other illegal activity the funds clear on the 14th and the 16th. I have called and I CANNOT speed up this process. I have a feeling if I called again at this point though that they would clear them. I'm still waiting for one payment which hopefully should be good tomorrow I need to talk to him to confirm I haven't been pushy because of the paypal situation and the owner being out of town. I'm sorry for not filling you all in on this I've just been super busy and I'm not the greatest with communications all the time I can't get on the forums every day. If you would like my phone number if you don't have it please PM me and I will give it to you.

Thanks,
Justin

Yes, thank you for the updates.. again doesn't have to be everyday boss, just keep us in the loop that's all! :)

thanks and sorry for kinda being a dick..

your diff is on the way. As are a few of the others I won't know exactly how many until hopefully later this week. May not be until the stock order arrives though which takes "around 3 weeks" But yours is going to be drop shipped as planned said he would send me email info as soon as it was on it's way.

Ok so do we know for sure yet who's has shipped and who's has not?? If ya do I would like a way to track my package. A neighbor of mine feels the need to steal packages that arrive at my apartment. (If he steals my diff you, guys part out my car, bcuz im going to have to kill him lol) So I need ANY info of when it will arrive please.

Thanks again

Yours won't be for awhile it's coming over on their bulk shipment which comes on a container ship and then has to go through customs ect.

Back