• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sho Source Big Bore LIM

We finally ran them! So they will be shipping out in the near future. The straggler will need to pay for a core since we had to run now or wait even longer. We also ran the other cores we had so we have more for others who did not get in.
SWEET, TYVM Loudsho92, can't wait.........

What is the projected date for these to ship out and we get them back. I currently have my motor out of the car and now would be the best time to get this on the car and be able to grind the heads and upper intake manifold.

Really bummed I missed this GB, but I'm excited to see what you guys do with these! Good luck on your builds!

Yes we have a couple extra.

We apologize for the delay on the Lower Intake Manifolds. We had a few stragglers which delayed the entire batch, and then once we submitted them to our machine shop, they ran into some scheduling issues. The great news is, we received the bored out housings back this week. We are still waiting on an order of new plates, but they should arrive soon. We have a few sets of plates still in stock from the last run, so we will start shipping based on who sent in their cores first right away.

Mine shipped 12/31/16!

"Y[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]our bored out LIM, new plates and screws shipped via USPS tracking XXXX XXXXXXXXXXX[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Thank you for your order.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Mike"[/FONT]

I know this is hella late. I broke my LIM dismantling it and asked for assistance via email when I was contacted about it without any response. It is what it is. How is it working out for those that got them?

Back