No announcement yet.

Projector Headlights GB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, update for you. I had a rough time with the headlights and had to cancel the order (was constantly being told they were on back order and that they'd be shipped as soon as they got some). Got my money back on 8/4/16 and forgot to reorder headlight till this morning. The ETA of those are 8/15/16 but I am sure they will come sooner. I do have everything else ready to go, but with no headlights it is hard to make progress. Will keep you two up to date with everything when they come. Keep your eyes on this thread!
    1997 Ford Contour GL - White and Green two-tone
    2000 Ford Contour SVT - Black #890

Comment

Headlights have arrived! Once I get the current set done, I will be starting on these bad boys. Thanks again for your patience guys, it is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Comment

Yay :) Can't wait
          98 SilverFrost SVT- '04 3L Hybrid built by Buckeye SVT's Stage3Motorworks
          Terry Haines built trans. w/ Quaife LSD, updated shift forks, tower mod, Modded just ask!
          You just made Baby Jesus Cry-Dominic (Mods)

Comment

"It's been two weeks, what the hell is this guy doing?" Well, I ran into a hiccup with the current set I am working on. I most definitely need to have that figured out before I dive into these. That being said, I plan on starting on these come next week (School and work make this extremely hard to just sit down and do). Again, I would like to apologize for the delays and am very happy that you guys are understanding in my delays. I hope to have an amazing update for you guys next week. THANKS!!

Comment

Well, I didn't get around to starting these guys. Coming into my final weeks of college have made doing any projects a real pain to get around to doing. I will no longer be doing projectors for others until further notice. After taking on the project for a fellow enthusiast and taking on this group buy, I quickly realized that I truly do not have the time to get stuff done in a timely manner. I will be finishing the headlights for those whom I've already committed to but will not be doing anymore in the future. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by midnightsvt View Post
                Well, I didn't get around to starting these guys. Coming into my final weeks of college have made doing any projects a real pain to get around to doing. I will no longer be doing projectors for others until further notice. After taking on the project for a fellow enthusiast and taking on this group buy, I quickly realized that I truly do not have the time to get stuff done in a timely manner. I will be finishing the headlights for those whom I've already committed to but will not be doing anymore in the future. Thanks!
                RESPECT Brother

Yeah the amount of time these projects(my fiberglass take) eats alot of your life away.

People never understand how much work, how many hours, it takes to complete something. Any updates?
                98 SilverFrost SVT- '04 3L Hybrid built by Buckeye SVT's Stage3Motorworks
                Terry Haines built trans. w/ Quaife LSD, updated shift forks, tower mod, Modded just ask!
                You just made Baby Jesus Cry-Dominic (Mods)

Comment

If anyone decides to do more projector lights, sign me up. This is a mod that I missed out on over the years.
                  Christopher A. Wong
                  CTA MOTORSPORTS
                  CTA MOTORSPORTS on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@CTA View Post
                    If anyone decides to do more projector lights, sign me up. This is a mod that I missed out on over the years.
                    +1 for me as well...

Comment

Working...
                    X