X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy: Automatic open/close sunroof w/ lighted switch: round 2

***THIS IS NOW AN OFFICIAL GROUP BUY AND IT IS READY TO GO***

This is a group buy for an automatic sunroof modification and a lighted switch. This will make your sunroof open and close by the push of one button and the switch will also light up like the door locks etc. There will be step by step instructions and the install is very simple you can do it on your own very easily. The kit is assembled properly with heat shrink and it is color coded ready to go.

The d79 connector is just a fancy name for a wire that allows you to repin the stock harness in order to get the lighted switch to light up.

Here are the options:

1) Lighted switch, d79 connector, auto open AND auto close = $41 plus shipping
    2) Lighted switch, d79 connector, auto open only = $28 plus shipping
    3) auto open AND auto close = $31 plus shipping
    4) auto open ONLY = $18 plus shipping

The prices are adjusted appropriately depending on what parts you will need to satisfy the kit. The prices just went up $2 because I cannot order some parts in bulk like I was able to last time. Unfortunately these are the parts that make up a bulk of the price.

Please specify which option you would like.

**If you would like me to install this for you for some reason and have the connections soldered in instead of using quick splices, you can ship me your sunroof motor both ways and pay $10 for labor if you choose to** I don't think anyone would do this, but the offer is on the table

If you want one, PM me or put your name in this thread.

Here is a picture of how the lighted switch will work and a video as well.

sorry i took it during the day

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...t=MVI_4248.flv

Sorry for the music I didn't even realize it was playing...

PM me or post up on the thread if you want one!
    Last edited by ConcepTrs913; 01-19-2010, 02:11 AM. Reason: added info: this is official
    PM me for AUTOMATIC SUNROOF GROUP BUY and lighted sunroof switch mod ----- I am now going to be selling these as they are ordered, so feel free to PM me

1998 BMW 328i
    Sold 1998 CSVT Silfro w/ 83k

Very nice mod and super easy to install! I would recommend this to anyone!
    -99 T-RED 3L SVT TURBO
    -99 T-GREEN RHD MPV ST220 MAZDA 6 TURE DUAL 3L SVT
    -00 BLK/TAN SVT
    NEW OEM CONTOUR PARTS DEALER*
    SVTWAREHOUSE.COM COMING SOON!!

Comment

What's really funny, was the last night coming home from work, I was thinking to PM you about this if you had any left from the last one. So you can count me in! I'll get the list started.

1. rexxdoggy
      Mikey
      1999 SVT #0604

Comment

Yeah I've had a few pm me in the past few weeks and I didn't have many parts left over so I decided to start one again.
        PM me for AUTOMATIC SUNROOF GROUP BUY and lighted sunroof switch mod ----- I am now going to be selling these as they are ordered, so feel free to PM me

1998 BMW 328i

Comment

i am interested

1. rexxdoggy
          2. csvtpsu
          98 Black SVT
          88 Thunderbird LX

Comment

i'm glad people are still interested. i was thinking about maybe also including a rear mystique dome light and complete picture step-by-step instructions which will be just as easy to follow as the instructions that i included with my first group buy. I am also looking into putting different color led's into the lighted switch.

anyone interested in these possibly?

1998 BMW 328i

Comment

i am interested

1. rexxdoggy
              2. csvtpsu
              3. tsSVT
              2000 Silver SVT

Comment

Depending on the price and ease of installation, I would be interested in that as well.
                Mikey
                1999 SVT #0604

Comment

1. rexxdoggy auto open/close, lighted switch, and maybe rear domelight
                  2. csvtpsu
                  3. tsSVT

1998 BMW 328i

Comment

Originally posted by ConcepTrs913 View Post
                    2. csvtpsu
                    3. tsSVT
                    4. R-code
                    ~Mike~
                    1998 T-Red E1 SVT
                    MSDS Headers, Subframe Connectors, Bilstein Dampers, BAT Springs, Braided Steel Brake Lines, Traction Control

Comment

I am interested although i do have a switch i could perhaps send to you for i guess whatever install or something. Let me know if you do that as well.

Thanks!!!!!
                      1998 Ford Contour SVT SF!
                      1998 Honda Accord LX!
                      2001 Honda Shadow VT750 DC A

Comment

im interested
                        99' silverfrost CSVT #2670
                        86' ranger 331 stroker

Comment

2. csvtpsu
                          3. tsSVT
                          4. R-code
                          5. Naujcdl
                          6. Thickness

1998 BMW 328i

Comment

Once I get a little bit more (over ten or so) I will be accepting payments and I will be shipping the kits out in batches due to ordering supplies. If you are 100% sure you're going to order the kit shoot me a pm and let me know.

1998 BMW 328i

Comment

2. csvtpsu
                              3. tsSVT
                              4. R-code
                              5. Naujcdl
                              6. Thicknes
                              7. svtfixer
                              98 3l SC #2354
                              98 3l #4594

Comment

Working...
                              X