Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirko Duraflex and Carbon Fiber splitters GB# 2!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Brent
    2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour 3L #1633 of 2150
    2009 F150 FX4 Blue Flame/ Sterling Grey
    1979 Mustang Notchback 357CI Windsor Street/Strip/Show

Comment

nice pics lol!

sorry guys been super busy over in mustang world. gotta good sized show this weekend and am debuting my new car.

we need at least 10 peeps for duraflex and at least 5 for carbon fiber to make the GB with GB pricing happen. doesnt seem to be too much interest right now. i can hold off and do a GB in Feb/March (tax season) if that will work better. just remember, once we actually START production it could be around 2 months before you have it in your hands. so lets say we finally wrap up the GB in late march, it could be late May before you get it. you'd lose 2 months of spring time you could have had it (SZ is then isnt it?). at least if people order NOW, they have allll winter to tinker with it, paint it, get it fitted up right AND there's time to correct any possible issues, like if you receive a damaged one.

so far it looks like 2 people interested in the DF. ill add the names to the list and we'll see if any more hop on board. if not, then no GB for now i guess.

i do have two new DF coming to replace the two i had to give away (my own two). i can sell those but they wont be at GB price. i may even shell out the $ to have 10 made but those will also be at regular pricing if no GB happens.
      Steve is 100% correct.

00 svt contour 3L turbo: 07 GT500!: 02HDF150

Comment

Originally posted by qbcsvt View Post
        Just for future reference, will ED or CC offer these to the public? They now have a mold etc. Just incase mine breaks or anyone wants one or another.

- amyn
        nope. i paid extra to make sure its ALL mine!!! bwahahaha!!

seriously though, i paid for the mold, which means its mine. had i asked ED to pay for it, then it would be available to all their resellers. unless i die in a fiery car accident, and then its pete's "inheritance" lol.
        Steve is 100% correct.

Comment

no payments to be sent until we have enough people. if we dont get enough people, then we'll just cancel it for the time being.
          Steve is 100% correct.

Comment

I would be in around tax return time...
            99'|CSVT|#559-2760|Amazon Green|P-Tan|17s|Bosal Catback|BAT euro suspension kit|BAT reverse intake|B&M Shift Knob|SS front Brake lines.

Comment

Will this fit the 99 SE front bumper as well? Or just the SVT front bumper? If it will fit the SE im in for sure, and 50/50 if its SVT only. I've been thinking about front/rear SVT bumper swap but was thinking id just keep my SE ones since there is nothing wrong.g with them.
              2006 Tiburon GT
              2.7 V6 5 speed Daily Driver
              1993 S10 RCSB
              350/T56 Swap in progress

Comment

I'm interested but it looks like no one else is

Any chance at all at getting one or will I have to wait for the next GB?

(maybe pay more down or pay in full or something?)
                - 1999 SVTC TGRN/TAN #1068
                - 1999 SVTC BLK/TAN #1977 - Sold 10/11

Comment

I'm kind of interested in a carbon unit. Timing is terrible. Is the list in the 1st post updated and we only have 2 people so far?
                  "Call me doctor, cuz I give X rays!"

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodV6 View Post
                    Will this fit the 99 SE front bumper as well? Or just the SVT front bumper? If it will fit the SE im in for sure, and 50/50 if its SVT only. I've been thinking about front/rear SVT bumper swap but was thinking id just keep my SE ones since there is nothing wrong.g with them.
                    It will only fit the SVT bumper, as I understood. Really not sure about the SE.

I think Tax return would be a real good time to do it in my opinion. I would be in for a DF if it is more resistant than the CF one, if they are about the same then CF for me.
                    1998 SVT Contour Silver w/MNB Interior(3.0L Engine)
                    1999 SVT Contour
                    T-Red w/Tan Interior (2.5L Engine)
                    2002 SVT Focus Infra-Red
                    w/Black Interior (2.0L Engine)
                    You know you drive an SVT when you pull into the gas station and reach for the premium.

Comment

i'm interested add me

Comment

Originally posted by gameOVER View Post
                        I'm interested but it looks like no one else is
                        Ditto that. I would like to get this before tax season so when spring does show it'll be all painted and fitted. Plus painting it in the winter will be a lot cheaper for me. I'm in let's get that fifth person!
                        2010 C300 4Matic
                        Aircougar Performance

Comment

Been interested in a carbon version. I am still just waiting for my Duraflex from the first GB....praying this second one is good to go! lol Tired of driving around with a primered fiberglass Mirko looking like a true poser....would have painted it long ago if I had known it was gonna take this long (but didnt wanna waste paint though).
                          -Brent

Comment

I thought you sold the Fiberglass one you retrofitted and primered ???

Comment

I still got my fiberglass one. I decided to keep it...and good thing I did. Because the second Duraflex I just got this week is a POS too. How did everybody else get so lucky with their wrap arounds fitting? Both of the ones I got had wrap arounds that are too long. I could cut the wrap arounds off and make them fit....but if I was gonna do that...I might as well just painted my fiberglass one (which I am gonna do now).
                              -Brent

Comment

Wasnt this 2nd splitter already installed on someones car and they pulled it so you could have it ?

EDIT - ^^ i was wrong. it wasnt installed.
                                This is crazy Brent, i bet your just full of love for the SVTC with no 3rd gear right now LMAO.
                                http://mefi.us/images/fuelly/smallsig-us/78388.png

Comment

Working...
                                X