• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Duraflex and Carbon Fiber splitters GB# 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need at least 5 people to order the carbon fiber versions to make them happen. id be willing to pay for 2 of them if we can get 3 others in.

these people have expressed interest. if these two are definitely game, we need just oooone more person...

1. 79mustang351w
2. kevinm77
3. svt4stv
4. svt4stv

Okay, I am in for a CF one then, I know OB1 was too. Is there any room for me as well?

Don't know if it's been mentioned and really I haven't looked into what size box ED ships these with, BUT if there is anyone that is close to each other we can probably save you some money on shipping. Again, not knowing what box they ship in so im just throwing this out there. If they didn't have smaller boxes, we could ship 3 or possibly 4 in one huge body kit box for about $150-160. Yea it's not much savings if say 2 guys in the same area buy a splitter, but instead of $200 you'd pay $150-160 (so $75-80 each) If you get 3 obviously shipping gets cheaper. Anyway just thought I'd throw that out there, I know every bit helps.

Yeah no doubt...plenty of interest here...Lets roll! I wanna look at a carbon fiber beauty for the winter while it sits in the shop. lol

Is there still room for one more can i pick up?

Were is the company located

They can be picked up in Fullerton

When can we start this? Do we have the amount of people?

I'll text Steve tomorrow if I remember and tell him to check the thread.

I'll get a DF one do you now when they will be available

As soon as the order is placed, it takes about 4-6 weeks give or take a week or two.

Ok thanks can I buy mine right now without the group buy reason I would need mine in once month

Steve may have a couple coming in soon. I would have to look. I had told them they need to get us a couple for the ones he had to ship out that were his. I don't know if he would let those go at the GB price. Lol, I did text him to get over here and post he must have forgot.

hey guys,
had a pretty rough past couple of weeks. sorry i havent been on. i had been meaning to but had some personal stuff to deal with at home that was eating up any free time i had. ill be on this.

Whoa Whoa!! Don't forget yours truly!

ok, so do you want a CF one now instead of a DF one? i had you on the DF list.

added you to the list. we still need a few more people. and now we have at least one, possibly two people that have jumped from the DF list to the CF list lol.

I'll get a DF one do you now when they will be available

Ok thanks can I buy mine right now without the group buy reason I would need mine in once month

probably in about 8 weeks. and we havent even started yet since we're still a few people shy of the minimum. as pete mentioned, ive got 2 replacement splitters coming in soon. i had to give my own 2 personal splitters up to others who received damaged ones, so they owe me two. id be willing to sell one or both of them but they'd be at regular price. GB discount is only for those who wait. patience pays off.....(or so ive heard lol). we also still have blem splitters if you need one right now and the two new ones dont come in time. there are still a few of the blems at ED's facility in fullerton which you could pick up if you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back