• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: custom rear diffusers

GIT-R-DONE

Veteran CEG'er
A neighbor of mine has been making rear diffusers here lately for his fellow BMW owners and has recently wanted for expand into other platforms. I'm going to get him to make him one, and hes interested in replicating them if interests spurs.

Price is not yet set until mine is made up and he decides what would be suffice.

Here are a few pics

2rrunfp.jpg

2vnhwuc.jpg

21ak4g4.jpg

6ymryx.jpg

veya79.jpg

s5uw44.jpg

2ibp1ua.jpg

2hxxzk.jpg

1448ox5.jpg

Our rear bumper design? I plan on cutting out the inlay section of the stock bumper.

I give an "A" for effort. A press brake and roller would expedite things. Shipping is going to be a nightmare.

I give an "A" for effort. A press brake and roller would expedite things. Shipping is going to be a nightmare.

I agree. I'm doing a one off for my car in CF from a mold, but that also involved removing the existing lower section of the rear bumper, which included the mesh. Only way around shipping I could think of is by not riveting the fins to the diffuser and pushing that assembly onto the customer. I'll be interested to see where this ends up.

I've got another vehicle that these kind of skills would be great for making a rear diffuser....PM me and we can discuss the opportunity in detail

Back