• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Subframe Connector interest check

sorry guys. been hammered trying to get stuff ready for sema. john went through his stuff and found 2 full sets of these already made that we still have. i just need to verify that the angles are correct. (dont ask lol). then i was going to have them media blasted because they have minor surface rust on them from sitting outside for over a year. no worries though, its not exactly damp here in the los angeles desert.

he still has to call to check on the price of the steel and the quantities needed etc... it was much easier when we had 40 interested buyers. probably impossible to pull off these days with the wild popularity of the contour lol. im pretty sure these will be about $200 shipped due to the low quantities. even 20 is low. just for free delivery we had to order like $1k in steel. they come in 20 foot lengths on the back of a big rig.

we're both going to sema in a few weeks so we definitely wont be able to get going on this till afterwards. as we get closer to Decemeber thats actually the best time for me to work on it as business slows down for the holiday season.

if you need need need them asap hit me up and i can see about getting you one of these sets we have sitting here. not just if you WANT them right now but actually NEED them right now. as in "now would be the time to install them" or whatever. we can definitely make it happen so dont worry that you'll be left out.

i know many of you will be putting them away for the winter so they'll definitely be in your hands by the time she's ready to come out again.

thank you all for your patience and interest.

If you can box in the ends I will take a set.

yes we can add that as an option like we did in the last GB.

for people on the fence, this a really good mod and bang for the buck. much more so than other mods out there. and as you can see, not always available lol. so a good idea to grab a pair while you can.

also if anyone is active on NECO if you could post a thread with a link to let people know over there. it would be appreciated :)
and FCO. they can contact me directly if theyre not a member here. via email at svt4stv@gmail.com

for this GB (and the SFC) i can accept paypal, check, MO and CC

Put me on the list! How difficult are these to set up to weld? The reason I ask is that I have an exhaust shop in mind that may be able to do it but I want to make sure it is done correctly.

of course lol. its appreciated. shipping a pair together will shave some off your total since it will help cut the cost of shipping down.

Awesome. I have an SVT and a Non-SVT. Getting one for each car. In the spring the first set will go on the SVT for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Put me on the list! How difficult are these to set up to weld? The reason I ask is that I have an exhaust shop in mind that may be able to do it but I want to make sure it is done correctly.

super easy. i could probably do it and i dont weld lol. just need a drive on lift.

for now this is just an interest check thread. i will do a new thread for the actual GB when we're ready to start accepting $. right now we're getting our shiz together. it will probably be a couple of weeks till we're ready to get the machine fired up as this is a weekend project for both of us. right now we're getting the notes together, making phone calls etc..

but it will definitely happen. so rest easy. :)

we're still on for this. an official GB thread will be posted when we're ready. we've been working on this in our spare time crunching numbers and what not. we'll be going to sema so it will be another week or so till we can get back on it. but we will

anyone able to post anything on FCO and NECO?

Back