X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prolly does bc all conquests have the front air dam
    1998.5 Black SVTC - WRSW intake, custom ram air plumbing, magnaflow catback, platinum burner fogs, vinyl eyelids
    2004 Beige Lincoln LS-V8 Ultimate
    - Josh

Comment

Looks good! What does the bottom of the heatshield look like? Is it fully enclosed?
      SVT EO black/MN blue

Comment

No it fits snug to the wheel weel tho so no gaps and I had a RAM air type deal hooked to the bottom. I have since took it off to try to better the design.
        1998.5 Black SVTC - WRSW intake, custom ram air plumbing, magnaflow catback, platinum burner fogs, vinyl eyelids
        2004 Beige Lincoln LS-V8 Ultimate
        - Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinjoe View Post
          The old rubbermaid headshield mod. This was quite popular for a while in the Lightning community.
          That's EXACTLY where I first gotbthe idea. I'm a little embarrassed to say how much time I have into, something that at the end of the day was a trash can. But it looks good.
          1976 Honda CB550- future cafe racer
          1998 Contour SVT #393- WRSW intake, platinum burners, d/s rotors, tzt toe arms, poly bushings, solid link engine stabilizer, E1's
          1995 Probe GT- klze, intake, short throw. *SOLD*

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyp View Post
            Looks good! What does the bottom of the heatshield look like? Is it fully enclosed?
            Mine is fully closed. I can show you some pics of it out of the car if you'd like.
            1976 Honda CB550- future cafe racer
            1998 Contour SVT #393- WRSW intake, platinum burners, d/s rotors, tzt toe arms, poly bushings, solid link engine stabilizer, E1's
            1995 Probe GT- klze, intake, short throw. *SOLD*

Comment

Working...
            X