• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Air bags and sleeves for coilovers, on the cheap!

Rippin6Gears

CEG'er
Just let you guys know, I have access to thread on air sleeves and double bellow bags for d2, ksport, megan and bc coilovers, full kit for front and rears are $600 shipped, pretty cheap for going air Suspenion for anyone who ever wants to now or in the future. Pretty much remove your springs, thread on the bags/sleeves and install your top hats.

Attachments

• photo16505.jpeg
    photo16505.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16506.jpeg
    photo16506.jpeg
    306.2 KB · Views: 0
any idea on what the load capacity is for these? bellow and sleeves please
also is the bellow and sleeve option good for all of the above mentioned. Or is it like d2 only have sleeves and megan only has bellows.

The load is 1800lbs per a bag and 1600lbs per sleeve. So like our car idea is sleeves in the rear and double bellow in the fronts for a setup.

By the way I think it might be a dumb question on my part but what the heck :shrug:. How low does this allow the car to sit. I mean while im parked can i scrap sideskirt or mirko lip? Or does that depend on which coil over strut is used?

Well counts on if you just do manual setup with no air management system then you can be anywhere you want from on the frame to +1" over stock height counting on your adjusted height, with air management you can of course lay on your frame then raise up to whatever ride height you want. Settings are endless.

Back