Suspension change-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension change-up

Currently running Koni Yellows with H&R springs. Everything else in suspension is stock. I am thinking I'd like to swap the springs out for some BAT's or similar, something with a nice drop but a more comfortable ride. However I would also like to make other changes to the suspension to help with body roll.

Looks like the BAT springs have about .5" less drop than the H&R's. I really like the way the car looks with the H&R's on there but it's slightly too stiff for daily driving. I tried compensating by buying tires that were reviewed to have a somewhat softer ride, but they're still HP summer tires.

If I do an upgraded rear sway bar, is that when it really becomes necessary to reinforce the rear subframe?

Not sure if my signature is showing up anymore, but this is a '99 SVT with 3L Hybrid, etc.
    99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid, Spec flywheel, MSDS, CAI, 17" Konig Tantrums, Optimized TB & Y, Baer BBK, Bassani cat-back w/ magnaflow res, Koni's w/ H&R

'06 Volvo V50 T5 AWD MTX- Stock

I installed the BAT Eurostrut kit and like it a lot. No trouble for a daily driver.

Mad Dog

Comment

Did you do anything further, like a swaybar or endlink swap?
      99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid, Spec flywheel, MSDS, CAI, 17" Konig Tantrums, Optimized TB & Y, Baer BBK, Bassani cat-back w/ magnaflow res, Koni's w/ H&R

'06 Volvo V50 T5 AWD MTX- Stock

Comment

Working...
      X