• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Daily driveable/track ready front arm concept developement

From the Powerflex USA site.

PFF19-902
19902web.jpg
419901sweb.jpg

Any updates on this?

I'd love to see what the control arms look like with these installed.

DT.

Apologies, I bought a set of these in Black last year and only verified that they will fit in the stock LCA bores, then life got in the way, the CSVT clutch got weak and I had to put it into storage for the winter and drive something else. I pried them apart and looked at the construction, they're a quite well engineered and constructed part. I think you'd be hard pressed to detect the difference between a stock LCA with these bushings and a tubular LCA with heim joints or all metal spherical bearings.

Don't know when I'll get back to this, my wife got a cancer diagnoses this January and we're pretty booked up with 5 weeks of radiation treatments, eventual surgery, a skin graft and recovery (months...), getting her better is my priority for the foreseeable future.

Gary; we all wish your wife the very best on her road to recovery. CEG is great when you just need to talk about something else for a little while ....G.

Back