• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

18" rim tire? tire help

sweet91accord

CEG'er
i just got some 18" and i need tire what size tire i can go with my svt it is lower 1.5 i also some 19" wht size can go with n19? im getting my car painted this week when i get back i want to see which rim i would put one:shrug:

i just got some 18" and i need tire what size tire i can go with my svt it is lower 1.5 i also some 19" wht size can go with n19? im getting my car painted this week when i get back i want to see which rim i would put one:shrug:

I just got some 18" wheels and now I need tires. What tire size should I use since my SVT is lowered 1.5 inches? Also, what tire size for 19" wheels, again with a lowered 1.5 inch SVT? I'm getting my car painted this week and will decide on which wheels to use then.

And now for fixing your "typing" you owe me whatever set of wheels you aren't going to use. Sorry it's a contour.org rule. My shipping zip code is 49428. Thanks for your time and your unwanted set of wheels.

lol nice, to answer your question on the 18's I would use 215/40/18 for the 19's 225/40/19 but your probably gonna rub with those if your cars lowered that much.

i ran 215/35/19 with my car dropped 1.75 with no rubs also if the offset ir right they look sweet with 225/40/18

Back