• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Baby!!!!!!!

SVTGT350

CEG'er
Well I have joined the ranks of fatherhood. January 17th at 8:34pm our first son was born. He is 5 lbs. 2 oz. and is 19.5 inches long. He was due on February 13th but decided he wanted to join us early and we are very excited. That is all for now.

L8R
Scott

:cool: Congratulations. Get some sleep now! :laugh: You won't get much for about one year. :laugh:

Congratulations! We have 2, our girl just turned 3 and our boy will turn 5 next month. Enjoy him, he's going to grow fast!

And even though I kept my Contour, we've had our Sienna for over 3 years now...best vehicle I've ever owned for convenience!

PIGGYBACKING! We just had him last night at 11:29pm. He was 8lbs 2 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long.......We named him Douglas. No crap on the no sleep thing, I didnt get a wink last night because he was a little cranky.. heh heh but I dont care its wonderful!

NO kidding on the sleeping thing!!!!! I've lost track of how much actual sleep I have gotten since Wednesday morning. WERD on exciting times to come!

PIGGYBACKING! We just had him last night at 11:29pm. He was 8lbs 2 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long.......We named him Douglas. No crap on the no sleep thing, I didnt get a wink last night because he was a little cranky.. heh heh but I dont care its wonderful!
Congratulations to you too! :cool:

That is one big baby. Sure he's a handfull. Congratulations and god bless.

jamesmason

Back